Feb 11, 2016
Festus, MO
First Name
John
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1949
My name is John, the new owner of JeepsterMan and a 1949 Jeepster. We have launched a brand new website; https://www.thejeepsterman.com We are proud to carry on The JeepsterMan name that started in the 1960's. Most of you remember Morris and his daughter Shelley who ran the business until last year. Shelley's main goal when selling the business was to make sure the name was carried on. My dad (Mark) and me had already currently owned Just Jeepsters which specialized in 1967-1973 Jeepster Commando parts. We had sold parts back and forth with Morris and Shelley for years. When she offered to sell us the business we knew it would be a fit with what we were already doing. We are carrying the same parts but we have also added many parts. JeepsterMan manufacturers a lot of the the parts you see on the market today for: 1948-1951 Jeepsters, 1946-1964 Station Wagons and Pickup Trucks. We have automated the website, we accept credit cards, debit, and PayPal. We are still fixing hundreds of listings with photos, descriptions, etc. making it easier to find your parts. We look forward to earning your business and carrying on the JeepsterMan brand. We can be reached at sales@thejeepsterman.com or 732-458-3966.

John Vilbert
Owner, JeepsterMan
Veteran Owned Business

VJNCDave

Bigger Hammer
Feb 24, 2019
Greensboro NC
First Name
David
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1951
So lucky to have you carry on the traditions and supply of parts to our rare vehicles, John.

Many thanks from NC!

49billm

Bigger Hammer
Sep 20, 2015
idaho
First Name
Bill
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1949
Looking forward to doing business with you! Good luck!

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Welcome to the forum John. Happy to see that Jeepsterman will live on...

Pete

cwdtmmrs

Well Oiled
Jul 19, 2012
First Name
Tim
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1952
Great news! I was wondering what had happened with Shelly. I started buy parts from morris in the mid 70's. Quite the character! You would get a 15 minute lecture before you could order anything. Morris was fun. I have order some parts from your new website. Much easier now and your shipping was very fast. Good luck!

Dillon

Gear Grinder
Oct 19, 2018
Loxley, AL
First Name
Clifton
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1948
Great people to work with. Best prices, and very helpful. Thank you John.

vpanza

Bigger Hammer
May 8, 2017
Mars, PA
First Name
Vic
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1950
Nothing but a positive experience with John. And, the best prices I could find. Great resource!

ac130buff

Gear Grinder
Apr 22, 2018
Montgomery, AL
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Jeepster
Willys Year:
  1. 1949
My name is John, the new owner of JeepsterMan and a 1949 Jeepster. We have launched a brand new website; https://www.thejeepsterman.com We are proud to carry on The JeepsterMan name that started in the 1960's. Most of you remember Morris and his daughter Shelley who ran the business until last year. Shelley's main goal when selling the business was to make sure the name was carried on. My dad (Mark) and me had already currently owned Just Jeepsters which specialized in 1967-1973 Jeepster Commando parts. We had sold parts back and forth with Morris and Shelley for years. When she offered to sell us the business we knew it would be a fit with what we were already doing. We are carrying the same parts but we have also added many parts. JeepsterMan manufacturers a lot of the the parts you see on the market today for: 1948-1951 Jeepsters, 1946-1964 Station Wagons and Pickup Trucks. We have automated the website, we accept credit cards, debit, and PayPal. We are still fixing hundreds of listings with photos, descriptions, etc. making it easier to find your parts. We look forward to earning your business and carrying on the JeepsterMan brand. We can be reached at sales@thejeepsterman.com or 732-458-3966.

John Vilbert
Owner, JeepsterMan
Veteran Owned Business
Thanks John.... Keeping them on the road.