Nov 24, 2016
Rocklin California
First Name
Justin
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1947
Hey everyone, just picked up this little jem out of wrecking yard. Engine runs but everything needs a lot of work. Looking for parts and ideas. I also have a 47 CJ 2A. And a 93 wrangler. But this one I want to be nice and original. All matching numbers. No tail gate . Little rust. Floor pans are solid. I'm not seeing where I can see post pictures.

churchy

Bigger Hammer
Oct 16, 2012
Woodland, WA
First Name
Adam
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1956
To post pics in this same thread, hit Reply, then Go Advanced, scroll down to Manage Attachments and there you should be able to upload pics...Welcome to the Forum. Looking forward to seeing your new find!

scramboleer

Super Moderator
Staff member
All-Star
Aug 16, 2011
San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Hi Justin,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your find. We love all types of Willys here - stock and modified. That's awesome you're keeping yours stock. If you need parts Willys Truck Warehouse is not too far from you in Rodeo. Plus they are a forum sponsor, so if you become an All Star, you get a bit of discount.

Cheers from San Francisco,

Scramboleer AKA Dan

Pete

Founder/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Welcome to the forum-

An easier way to post pics is to click on the little icon at the top of the post box that looks like a picture frame with a tree inside. From there you can either browse your hard drive for the images, or paste the URL if you use a hosting site like Photobucket.

Pete