29th Annual Spring Willys Reunion May 20-21, 2022

Had hoped to make this but not in the cards.
Hopefully there will be pictures of vehicles and the market. Quite curious to see vehicles for sale.
Have a fun weekend!

It was a great time as noted by all and more parts than you could shake a stick at. More directly to answer your question Bob, there were no vehicles for sale aside from a GPW that just wouldn't fire as I recall but maybe I missed one or 2? It's mainly a CJ show most years with some truck/wagon guys making it around to annoy those CJ guys just a bit. :cool:

It was a great time as noted by all and more parts than you could shake a stick at. More directly to answer your question Bob, there were no vehicles for sale aside from a GPW that just wouldn't fire as I recall but maybe I missed one or 2? It's mainly a CJ show most years with some truck/wagon guys making it around to annoy those CJ guys just a bit. :cool:
There was a CJ3a for sale down on the end as well, with a trailer load of parts that went with it.

There was a CJ3a for sale down on the end as well, with a trailer load of parts that went with it.

You are correct Bob. As I recall this one might have been it…

Back