2021 Christmas Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my gift from @cafton and sent a package to @Pete a few moments ago.

So where's that wrapping paper in the forum store? So cool!
It can be a download, here is the PDF.

I only have 11x17 paper in the copy machine, so I need to use 2 pages.

Attachments

• OWF Wrapping Paper.pdf
    103.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm so glad you guys did this... sorry I've been out of commission. I'll play again next year.
I got way behind with the water line leak. Just got it temporarily fixed this week.
It turned out to be a 4-inch waterline with a two small breaks within 10 feet of each other.
Who knew it would drain 126,000 gallons of water in 60 days.

Looking forward to the pictures of what folks get from each other.

JW

As sent in the PM.

I sent that Saturday from NJ, I missed the Friday drop off, so I stopped in Saturday at our local World Service center near the shop.

That's pretty awesome for FedEx. They are not messing around and I picked the slowest express service, called Express Saver, had I got it sent Friday they were saying the 23rd.

Very cool.

Ok,

I know it is a little early, but the wife and I are leaving to see family and I will not have access to a computer for a few days. Here is what Rocket sent me for the Xmas exchange. A cool Indian sign and an Indian dealer t-shirt.

Thanks, Rodney

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_084414.jpg
    IMG_20211221_084414.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 20
Ok,

I know it is a little early, but the wife and I are leaving to see family and I will not have access to a computer for a few days. Here is what Rocket sent me for the Xmas exchange. A cool Indian sign and an Indian dealer t-shirt.

Thanks, Rodney
You are welcome Dave. Have a good Christmas with the Family.

Sorry to have missed the original thread post to join this year. I'm def' in for next year's (with 300'ish days left to shop!).

Here's wishing y'all Happy Holidays, a spirited Hogmanay and a prosperous and safe New Year!

Dave

Attachments

• Glad-its-Xmas2.JPG
    Glad-its-Xmas2.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
View attachment 11281814 lbs of mystery goodness arrived under the tree from @Stakebed today, just in time.
Beautiful tree ...
But I'm confused... where are the dogs growling at the cat, which has climbed the tree and knocked off ornaments. And all your lights seem to be working. Did you pay extra for that?
I thinking we've been doing this Christmas tree thing wrong all these years.
lol
JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back