2019 Christmas Exchange - Anyone Interested?

I would exchange a cool OWF t-shirt if there was one! Other than that I think asking for a full set of new springs might be a tad much...

You have until November 30 to post your name on this thread to be include in the drawing this year.

So far we have
PogoBill
Scramboleer
JustWondering

Everyone is encouraged to add your name.

Basically, I'll draw names from a hat and let each person know who they need to send a gift to.

It is as easy as finding something in your stash that might be useful to another person and their Willys addiction
OR
you can make something
OR
you can buy something -- just keep it simple... no need to get too extravagant.

Your gift needs to be mailed by December 11th. That gives it two weeks to get to the person via USPS.

Remember, I'll be drawing names in two weeks ... so be figuring out what you are going to send.

JW

I’m in, somehow last year I receive two so whoever I draw will get something nos out of my secret stash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This gives us 5 for the year... Maybe we can get another few folks before the weekend deadline.
Please be sure to send me your mailing address so when I pick names I can give you the address of the person you need to mail something to.

JW

Here we go.....

Pete send your gift to Indian301

Indian301 send your gift to wunderwilly

wunderwilly send your gift to justwondering

justwondering send your gift to Scramboleer

Scramboleer send your gift to Pete

Please make sure you mail your gifts by December 14 or so to give folks time to get their package before Christmas night.

JW

Last edited:
I have addresses for
Scramboleer (Ken), Pete, and wunderwilly (Scott), and JustWondering (bekasu) from last year. Please let me know if your address has changed from last year.

Indian301 -- we need your address so I can share it.

JW

A little something for Indian301’s garage was mailed today, should be there by Saturday.

Pete

Pete’s goes out tomorrow. I got it packaged, food and water carefully placed inside, cut air holes for ventilation...

Reminds me of the year that my grandpa gave a pair of live ducklings to each of his 9 grandkids... [emoji3]

Back