1. Rzeppa joint question

    I've torn down the front knuckles on my '52 wagon to find it is equipped with Rzeppa joints. In taking the passenger side apart I found a cracked piece of metal, I believe this is called the backing place, near where the felt gasket goes (see 2nd pic). Any idea if this can be fixed or replaced...