India
First Name
dinesh
Willys Model
  1. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1949
Dear friends.
I'm in need of door parts for my pickup truck.
The inner door parts that include
1. Window crank handles and window gears
2. Lock handles and gear
3. Arm rests.
Have been looking for these on other forums but haven't been able to find a complete set.
Thanks
Dinesh

Hey Dinesh,....

not real sure of year of your truck as Willys ended production in 63 ...and went to a different body style in 64 and later ....so if you could possibly post a couple pics of your truck to help us identify what you have so we can then help you get the parts you need......

unless you find a complete intact donor truck in which to pull all parts from...you will be piecing it together from different similiar year vehicles and sources just like the rest of us do when we need parts....

if you truly do have a 63 instead of a 65....

the window crank handles and trim rings are available as reproduction parts...

the interior door arm rests are available as reproduction part
interior lock buttons are available.. as reproduction part..

the rest of the parts must be sourced used

the window glass regulator .
exterior locking door handles ....
door release mechanisms.....

Ok what you will need to do is to contact Willys Truck Warehouse..com in Rodeo CA ....Willys America..com......Midwest Willys..com.. ...and Montana Overland ..com

all of 4 of these deal in used parts which are here in the US .....

but we really need to see your truck.......otherwise the above info is useless.... and we are blindly pissing in the wind in terms of helping you get parts you need for your truck...

Larry

Hey Dinesh,....

not real sure of year of your truck as Willys ended production in 63 ...and went to a different body style in 64 and later ....so if you could possibly post a couple pics of your truck to help us identify what you have so we can then help you get the parts you need......

unless you find a complete intact donor truck in which to pull all parts from...you will be piecing it together from different similar year vehicles and sources just like the rest of us do when we need parts....

if you truly do have a 63 instead of a 65....

the window crank handles and trim rings are available as reproduction parts as are the interior door arm rests...

the rest of the parts must be sourced used (the window glass regulator, exterior locking door handles, door release mechanisms...)

Try Willys Truck Warehouse.com in Rodeo CA, Willys America..com.MidwestWillys.com, and Montana Overland.com

all of 4 of these deal in used parts which are here in the US...

but we really need to see your truck...otherwise the above info is useless.... and we are blindly pissing in the wind in terms of helping you get parts you need for your truck...

Larry
This must be a surplus truck that came as a donation from UNICEF. It's registered as a 1965 probably may be the year of donation, but by the Vin plates it's a 1964. It has Kaiser data plates and is a 2wd. Well it's similar to post 60 pickup trucks around and think the hardware would match.
I usually look for old parts and get repo parts only if I fail finding old ones. I have the original external handles and thus looking for the other parts.
Hope you and the forum members can help.

Regards.
IMG-20200905-WA0066-1.jpgIMG-20200905-WA0069-1.jpgIMG-20200905-WA0065-1.jpg

Hey Dinesh...

Ok I see by your Pics it looks to be a 60-63 truck ........funny location for the exterior door handle....and those do not look like the original handles anyway.....why was it put there..??

So like i mentioned above you will need to contact Willys Truck Warehouse...com in Rodeo CA....Midwest Willys..com....Willys America..com ..and Montana Overland..com ....all here in the US .....these people specifically deal in used Willys parts for trucks and wagons and regular Civilian /military jeeps.......a couple other vendors deal new reproduction parts only .......also keep sharp eye on Fleabay for certain parts as they do pop up for sale from time to time ...some parts will be easier to find then others ....

so i think between all these vendors and Fleabay you stand a good chance of finding all parts you need to put your truck back together again

Larry

Back