willys

1. Hello I am new to the community, I have a Willys mod 54 CJ3B located in Colombia.

Hello I am new to the community, I have a Willys mod 54 CJ3B located in Colombia. In the process of restoration, besides wanting to convert it into a military willys M606 Any suggestions? I am very interested in knowing the measures, diameters dimensions of the wooden sticks that go on top...
  2. Bob3B

31st Annual Willys Reunion

The second new feature is a Farm Jeep Playground where you can demonstrate any specialized Jeep equipment you bring. There will be a marked area in the south end of the show field where this will take place. Ground contact implements are welcome to include digging. Our long time friend Dave Groh...
  3. ‘51 pickup rear window install

So I am attempting to install a new rear window in my ‘51 with help from a glass installer. We slid the new glass into the gasket and tried to install from the outside of the truck but we gave up after half an hour because it just seemed like the glass was too big. So we took it back out and...
  4. Whipster

L134 twin spark engine.

Had long wondered if two spark plugs per cylinder would improve performance of a Willys L134 engine, now I know it does using my seat of the pants dynamometer and a local test hill. 1944 MB Jeep engine in a 1947 Willys wagon using a circa 1986 Nissan Pintara HEI distributor which in combination...
  5. Kris VK

1952 CJ3A “Sarge”

Greetings! My wife and I own a '52 CJ 3A she inherited from her Grandpa in 1990. "Sarge", who served in both World Wars, bought the Jeep new in '52 and used as a work vehicle in his orange groves in Central FL. He joined the Army at age 18 and during WWI was stationed in NYC to process...
  6. kapow101

Mommy’s Wagon

Hi! My name is Kara and I live in South Dakota. My husband and I just bought a 1961 Willys Wagon and are going to restore it. We drove over 12 hours one way to pickup the wagon! My husband already has a 1951 Willys Truck, but this one will be my “Mommy Wagon” that we can enjoy with our 3 girls...
  7. Hulk911

Project update

8. New to Old Willys

Hi, My name is Neal. My friend/neighbor and myself just purchased a 1942 Willys Jeep which has been greatly modified and was being used in off highway races. It has a mish-mash of parts at this point. Non-original front and rear axles, added power steering, a 327 cu in. V8 installed, etc...
  9. Pulled From the Woods 1962 Willys CJ5

Hello everyone, Im new to the forum and jeeps for that matter. This CJ5 is slowly grabbing my heart. It was out in the wood for many many many years. I got it running there and drove it out. The project is going to be a rolling project. getting to the jeep as time, finding parts and money...
  10. Willys47cj2a

What exactly does this go to?

This was found in a basement behind an old woodpile. It was in the basement for at least the last 30 years. I was thinking maybe it goes to a Willys truck or wagon and not sure if it is homemade.
  11. TeddysJeepBeep

Reclaimed my old Jeep - our 1950 Willys CJ3A purchased brand new

1950 Willys CJ3A Purchased Brand New in 1950 for ~$1000. Been in the family for 72 years. It worked our Apple Farms until my Dad and I picked it up in the 80s. We banged out some dents, sanded, painted, and fixed a few minor things. I drove it camping and to high school on the nice days...
  12. 1961 Willys Wagon in Spokane

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have a 1961 willys wagon. Perfect condition, except for the steering. I was told that it needs a new steering box. It was given to me and I haven't looked in to It much yet. If it does qn anyone tell if chevy or any other makes will interchange or where I an...
  13. Bmccreel37

Holley Carburetor

The 43 Willys is back with a Carburetor issue. I’m considering rebuilding it since I am trying to keep everything original to my grandfather, even though he has rigged a couple things, I like to consider it character. One thing I am noticing is a leak of gas from the carb. I found this small...
  14. Frame Tweaks

Gents, I am just getting started rebuilding my CJ3A. I got the frame back from sandblasting, they shot a coat of primer over it to protect it. I've been looking for frame defects to repair before moving forward. I've found one pitted section, one body mount that needs to be redone, one broken...
  15. Hello from NC with a ‘49 CJ3A

Greetings fellas, I am down near Charlotte, getting started on restoring my 49 3A. I've owned a number of jeeps before, various CJ's and YJ's, XJ, MJ, TJ, and a few others. I also have a ~49 2A in rough shape I'm picking parts off. I'm concentrating on my CJ3A, which I verified was produced...
  16. Bob3B

2021 Northern Ohio Flatfender Gathering

The 2021 Northern Ohio Flatfender gathering is taking place Sept 12, 2021 11 am-4 pm at my home in Green, Ohio. Jeeps of all stripes are welcome and encouraged to attend. As always lunch will be provided (donations accepted) and there is plenty of parking. After lunch we will be making Ice...
  17. The Arctic Drive

Spring over axle

Hi friends, I`v been reading about spring over axle conversions and read a lot "don`t do it".. Now I'm a little curious as I wonder if I have a different control arm than normal in my 58 Willys Truck? With my thinking I will be able to move the axle under the springs and just move the steering...
  18. FREE 57 wagon frame.

Need to get rid of this 1957 wagon frame with axles. Great condition. ..come pick up for free. I rather give it away than scrap it...located in Mansfield ohio. You must come pick up... 4195648668...text
  19. The Arctic Drive

New Willys owner from Norway

Hi, I´v just bought an 1958 Willys Fire Truck (second to last build in 1957) with only 5600 miles on the meter. I´v worked as firefighter for the last 16 years and are now running my own experience company The Arctic Drive in the northern part of Norway, above the Arctic Circle. I will use It...
  20. Misc items for sale...

Ok guys i have a few items I need to get rid of... 1957 wagon frame with axles...500.00 226 super hurricane 12volt engine..does spin...150.00 Rebuilt t90 transmission...new out out shaft...125.00 Shifter...25.00 Bare 226 block...not sure if cracked or good....75.00 Transfer case and bell...
Back