Where was your Willys today?

Looking good Larry. If you ever make it to BFE be sure and take some pics. I have heard a lot about it but have never seen any pics.

Had a great time at the Novak 50th event. I posted a bunch of pics of the trip here.

20582544_862431273922783_317676470069624832_n.jpg

Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to post this pic other night ......IMG_1518.jpg..this was three weeks ago at the weekly Car show at Scottsdale Pavilions ..my truck did not make this time though it would have been cool to see 4 jeeps lined up
the FC 150 belongs to our friend Mark who is also known as the Obsolete Water Pump guy not sure of year though i know he has a 63 truck he sometimes drives around also has a FC 170 as well. this is why we go ....never know who or what is gonna show up next ......and to get out of house ....to go hang out with other car/truck nuts.

Larry

Attachments

• IMG_1818.jpg
    IMG_1818.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1517.jpg
    IMG_1517.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Hey, Larry... you guys are there every Saturday?

I've got my October Phoenix trips plans finalized and would love to swing by the show again, if it will be there. I'll be in Phoenix area Oct3rd to Oct 10th

I forgot to post this pic other night ......View attachment 38659..this was three weeks ago at the weekly Car show at Scottsdale Pavilions ..my truck did not make this time though it would have been cool to see 4 jeeps lined up
the FC 150 belongs to our friend Mark who is also known as the Obsolete Water Pump guy not sure of year though i know he has a 63 truck he sometimes drives around also has a FC 170 as well. this is why we go ....never know who or what is gonna show up next ......and to get out of house ....to go hang out with other car/truck nuts.

Larry

I know mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Micheal .....

Yeah the show will still be there ...as it has been for the last 27 years... (providing someone doesn't get killed first!.....2 wrecks ...in 2 months ...another story )

And yes we try to go every Sat ....weather permitting ....so sure when you get into town holler and will see bout meeting up out there ...less you are needing parts and want to come to the house and get some. still working on my crate to make it more reliable so i can take it out more places then just to car show and back.

Larry

Test fitted my CJ on the trailer. First off road trip is this Saturday. Can't wait!

a114f6469c9a03cc939f8da452a91826.jpg
793d346744e75069dfa4162b9504a0aa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Drove the Willys in the local parade with my Cub Scout Pack 484 recently. Oh, and we won a 'major award'!
WillysParade.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Eric, Congrats on bringing home some Hardware from an Event! I really like the color Green on your Pickup. What is the color name, manufacturer, and Color # etc. I'm looking for that type color for my 63 Willys Wagon. I think that I have the color for my Willys Pickup selected... Still looking for the Wagon. Thanks, Pivnic

Mine was kicking ass for the first time off road. Had a blast beating the snot out of my old CJ2a. I was the only one that didn't need to get pulled out.
45534f24d42c676ffb8463fd0d28cfc8.jpg
7ef6e242b2d4e73b39b7c518d31d621b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saw this beauty on a side street just outside of Denver!!
66856afb81cf20b67105ea4f82674145.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Hey Eric, Congrats on bringing home some Hardware from an Event! I really like the color Green on your Pickup. What is the color name, manufacturer, and Color # etc. I'm looking for that type color for my 63 Willys Wagon. I think that I have the color for my Willys Pickup selected... Still looking for the Wagon. Thanks, Pivnic

Dupont 7498A

Sorry did not take a picture, but today my Willys truck went to RDW (Rijksdienst voor Wegverkeer) loosely translated 'the Government Agency for Road traffic' to have it inspected and get it's blessing for the public road. Passed the inspection without any problem!! This means that I will receive License plates later this week and can legally drive the truck on the public road. Happy me.:cheers:

Hi Peter, Congrats on reaching this big Milestone of getting your Willys Pickup's First License Plates! Now you'll be starting to enjoy your Willys Pickup even MORE! Good Job! Pivnic

Hello Welderjoe!
This is Alan. The coordinator of the Willys Roundup in Northern Arizona. Yes, What Larry has said is all correct! (Thanks Larry) 5th Annual Willys Roundup (Flagstaff, AZ.) is at the Maricopa Ramada of the Fort Tuthill County Park. 2446 Fort Tuthill Loop Flagstaff, AZ. 86006. Time is from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (See website's Sept. event calendar)
All Willys, trucks, FC, CJ, Arrows, Jeepsters, any Willys; if it says Willys, you're invited to this free event. Only need an RSVP. to: alanstgermain@sbcglobal.net
The first 40 Willys owners will receive this dash plaque of the event. Hope you can make it! Alan
Dash Plaques.jpg

Last edited:
Cruised to 2Bar3 outside of Flagstaff, AZ. with a group of 25 other awesome cars.20170806_172327.jpg

Back