Jun 13, 2015
Sugar River, Wis.
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
Has the member map been changed? When I click on, it does not show all the members, only people that have posted recently. Any thoughts? Thanks, Mike.

Has the member map been changed? When I click on, it does not show all the members, only people that have posted recently. Any thoughts? Thanks, Mike.

Mike-
The member map forum add-on is a sort-of imperfect setup... It has two settings: the first is to show all members on the map, the second is to show only members who are on-line.

I had it set to show all members for a number of years, but now that the forum membership has grown to it's current number, the show-all feature crashes Firefox and IE browsers trying to show all the pins on the map. So, in order for it to continue "working", I have had to change it to show only members who are on-line.

I wish it was better, but for now this is all I can do with it...

Pete

Mike-
The member map forum add-on is a sort-of imperfect setup... It has two settings: the first is to show all members on the map, the second is to show only members who are on-line.
I had it set to show all members for a number of years, but now that the forum membership has grown to it's current number, the show-all feature crashes Firefox and IE browsers trying to show all the pins on the map. So, in order for it to continue "working", I have had to change it to show only members who are on-line. I wish it was better, but for now this is all I can do with it... Pete

Hi Pete. How many members do 'we' have now? Pivnic

Thanks Pete. I can see why it would crash with all the members. Its still a cool feature. Its hard to believe all the new members that have joined since I jumped in. Keep up the good work! Mike.

Hi Pete. How many members do 'we' have now? Pivnic

We are currently at 5,824 registered members. There is a stats list at the bottom of the home page...

Pete

Back