Slide show-overview of 1962 Truck restoration from beginning to end

Tell you what, I'll trade you straight across for my '60 wagon. :)

Pete

Tell you what, I'll trade you straight across for my '60 wagon. :)

Pete

Thanks Pete! Unfortunately I would like a wagon in addition to the truck so the whole family can go for a ride. If I had a wagon I would want a modern drive train though. Don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

Off Topic, had a dream about my Willys truck last night. The tires were low on air or something and I went off the road over a bank. I tried to drive it out and ended up screwing up the paint. So I decided I better use the PTO winch to get out. I went to the front and the winch and bumper were gone! What would Dr. Freud say about that?

I went to the front and the winch and bumper were gone! What would Dr. Freud say about that?

The winch and bumper are still on my wagon, I think Freud would say a trade is in your best interest... ;)

Pete

Hi Eric, very nice presentation of your build and cool to see it Morph into the beauty it now is. Can you send me the paint color and number and Manufacturer? This is a great color for my Wagon. Congrats on a job well done. My Pickup is getting close, but it keeps wanting something else... I'm hoping that these "Last Modifications" are really the LAST Ones! I'm gonna try to get the last of my truck's body work done by this fall and get the thing painted. We'll see how close I can get. Pivnic

Holy smokes! Awesome truck! How many deer were strapped to the hood, in that closing scene? Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back