Kuna, Idaho
First Name
Gary
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
  2. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
West Coast Willys is having a meet and greet event at Toms Farm on May 7th between 9:00 and 2:00. Tom's Farm is located at the Temescal Canyon exit off I-15 between Corona and Lake Elsinore. When you get on Temescal Canyon Rd, look for all of the Willys in the parking lot between Arco AM/PM and Tom's. Plenty of fun for the whole family with restaurants, craft fair, wine & cheese shop, fresh produce, live music and much more. Also a great bunch of Willys enthusiast swapping stories and knowledge. If you have Willys parts for sale, bring them.

I hope to make it out there again this year. No running wagon yet. Been busy touring colleges with my youngest daughter so the project has been sitting in the garage untouched for more than a few weeks now.

I do have a 1959 t90, dana 18 and advance adapters chevy adapter bell housing as well as a front clip for a wagon/truck. Trim holes in the hood make it from a Maverick. If anyone expresses and interest I would gladly load them up and bring them out to sell.

hopefully in a few years I can get mine running and start an annual Anza Borrego Desert Willys run.

I look forward to checking out the rigs and meeting a few of you at Tom's.

Thanks for organizing this event.

Duane

59 wagon frame swap restomod in progress

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I'm sort of embarrassed to say I haven't accomplished much since the last event getting my wagon road ready but it will be there even if I have to tow. Good intentions, but life seems to get in the way. The event is put on by Art, he has the orange and cream wagon. Mine is the, for a better term, patina blue wagon. Just follow the dripping oil.

Attachments

• 20150502_102831.jpg
    20150502_102831.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
attachment.php
There, this is a version I can see.

Attachments

• Willys Wagon.jpg
    Willys Wagon.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 83
How did you do that? I tried to edit after posting and it wouldn't rotate. Thanks.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year. I'm sort of embarrassed to say I haven't accomplished much since the last event getting my wagon road ready but it will be there even if I have to tow. Good intentions, but life seems to get in the way. The event is put on by Art, he has the orange and cream wagon. Mine is the, for a better term, patina blue wagon. Just follow the dripping oil.

attachment.php
There, this is a version I can see.

I just clicked on your image and saved it to my pictures in my computer... Then I edited it.
And posted the edited version.
Now it's your turn..
This excellent wagon was @ Wrightwood a year or so ago...It has been cross country and it's Corvette powered and even has a Corvette rear axle..
Then I
attachment.php

Attachments

• Wrightwood%20045.JPG
    Wrightwood%20045.JPG
    198.6 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Didn't work on my computer. I saved to my pictures and tried flipping to the left then the right, even went upside down. That's the wagon parked next to mine in the picture. He puts on the Tom's Farm Event.

Gary, to me it's not necessarily having the nicest piece at the event it's the fact that you chose to participate in the event and brought a car to it. Enjoy you're wagon!

I've been wanting to go to this event for years but never worked out. Will be coming this weekend as due to Mother's Day there's no little league game to attend. Cool.

attachment.php
I so wanted to make it to Toms this year but wound up in the hospital damn it anyhow ( hiatal hernia surgery) when's the next event in so Ca ? I may make it up to the Willys America event in July anyone from So Ca going ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Wrightwood on October 1st. Hoping for a speedie recovery. Nice to have that med insurance from Uncle Ed.

Any pictures of the rigs that made it?

I was planning to attend but an event with my daughter took priority.

I am hoping to be an event attender in a Willys in 2018.

Duane

Is this going to happen again this year I would like to know the dates if so. That way I don't down the wagon until after

Back