1950 1/2 wagon on long island

Looks awesome! I have almost the same drivetrain except a LY6 LS engine and a 4l80e. Great job!

a few from some playtime yesterday. everything worked well.

Attachments

• willys april 15.jpg
    willys april 15.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 63
  • willys april 15 3.jpg
    willys april 15 3.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 61
  • willys april15 2.jpg
    willys april15 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 64
  • willys april 15 4.jpg
    willys april 15 4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 59
It felt real good for sure. Everything worked great driving to Tennessee, the truck wheeled well, ran great on the drive back to Long Island. Worst places of the trip was the notorious belt parkway getting to Staten Island and infamous cross bronxs expressway coming home. I was beaming when I pulled in the driveway. I gave the old girl a pat on the fender for a job well done

made up a couple of hood pin keepers. silly little project, but functional lol. also got another mount for the atlas case. this goes on the back side of the case for a little extra support. the little cummins rattles things around i figure another mount other than just on the t-case adapter was in order. i ordered it from TMR on monday and it was on my door step wed when i got home from work.

Attachments

• hood.jpg
    hood.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 49
  • tmr.jpg
    tmr.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 49
00c24acb44a95b52b8b70ccbe105e30a.jpg
c2ea9be1b7447ae5bfc873886981ca99.jpg

Mounted up my Christmas Jerry can finally. The body is so flimsy in this area. Figured I better beef things up with some aluminum angle inside and out to survive going Steady down the at 65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back