Sep 17, 2009
Hailey, Idaho
First Name
Pete
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
I have opened a new sub-section of the forum for Willys Aero passenger cars.

willys-aero-lark-07.jpg

These cars have always been a favorite of mine, and figured they could use a home here on OWF.

If you know of anyone with an Aero, let them know!

Pete

Hi -- Here in Australia there are a few Willys Aero cars 2 & 4 door versions.
The club I am in there are two, both were on a recent rally and went well
Here in Aus we only had the 6 cylinda F head motors. When released in 52
the cost was A$1700 which was about the same for most imported cars
where the localy made vehicles cost around A$1000
If I knew how to post photos I could do so!!!
Ron

Hi -- Here in Australia there are a few Willys Aero cars 2 & 4 door versions.
The club I am in there are two, both were on a recent rally and went well
Here in Aus we only had the 6 cylinda F head motors. When released in 52
the cost was A$1700 which was about the same for most imported cars
where the localy made vehicles cost around A$1000
If I knew how to post photos I could do so!!!
Ron

Ron-

To post a photo that is on your computer hard drive, click on the icon above the area where you type a post, the one that looks like a little picture frame of a tree. If you hold your mouse over the icon, it will say "insert image". Then, follow the prompts to select the image from your hard drive, and it will attach to the post.

Spread the word to your friends that have Aeros, it would be great to see this section of the forum grow...

Pete

Well, thanks a lot Pete. Now I am watching Aeros on E-bay! I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving and keep up the good work! Take care, Mike.

Pete, Thanks for all you do including fixing my Log-In problems today. I've just started looking for an Aero and OWF seems to be one of a few sources of info. I've contacted The Willys Aero Survival Count thru HMN Clubs but haven't heard back. Most info there is posted several years ago and it may not be active anymore. I'm in the process of capturing a parts car nearby and will keep you posted. I'll stay tuned. glennstin

Pete, Thanks for all you do including fixing my Log-In problems today. I've just started looking for an Aero and OWF seems to be one of a few sources of info. I've contacted The Willys Aero Survival Count thru HMN Clubs but haven't heard back. Most info there is posted several years ago and it may not be active anymore. I'm in the process of capturing a parts car nearby and will keep you posted. I'll stay tuned. glennstin

Glenn,

Glad you made it onto the forum.

There's not much here for the Aero, but over time I'm hoping the information collective will build and become a great resource.

Pete

Back