"Dirt Every Day" Wagon video with a 4.8 chev conversion done at Advanced Adaptors.

Gojeep

Well Oiled
Jan 10, 2010
Victoria Australia
First Name
Marcus
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1948
[youtube]sK2WTSbmdr4[/youtube]

Thought it might interest some of you guys who are doing similar conversion. Just hope you do a better job on the floor afterwards. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Marcus. I wonder how the stock T90 will do coupled to the 4.8L V8. The replacement wheels look a lot better.

Makes Joseph's firewall look pretty good... :)

Pete

"Old Jeeps tend to heal themselves. What they can't fix themselves, you don't really need."

I got a good chuckle out of that. Fun vid, thanks for posting.

Thanks for the post Marcus. Interesting but I like it when you do your on work on your projects, granted he did some of it, but sounds like he farmed out quite a bit. Thought it was interesting they did not mention the computer...

Great video! That's exactly what I want to do with mine. I have so many comparisons to mine. My Willys does not have a hot motor. But it does run, it needs a radiator, it needs a replacement fuel tank, I have to pump the brakes lol and so many other things. But I just want to get it to where I can safely drive it on the trails. Fix the rest later. Thanks for posting this vid.

Mud is in my blood

Marcus, I didn't spot that one. I had a feeling someone may have posted it but on a quick search I didn't spot it. Thanks for posting it the first time and sorry everyone for the repost.

Follow-up. I like the wheelbarrow firewall :)

[video=youtube;7ILUCASgvO0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ILUCASgvO0[/video]

Last edited:
Watched it once while i was at work (yeah, the boss doesn't mind as long as my work gets done).
so the first vid, when he got the truck, was the inspiration to get my pickup when i could.
The second vid was nice, though I wish (as always) they spent more time showing the work being done, rather than *POOF* "let me show you what we did while you weren't able to watch".

Having a reliable modern-ish driver is one of my dreams for my truck. This ep keeps that dream alive, and was fun to watch as well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go watch it again, just because!

Back