Apr 27, 2010
19320, PA
First Name
Evan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
hey guys im new here an wanted to post up my name is evan an i have had a 62 wagon for about 9 years now. it has a 72 ols 350 an a th400 trans with 4.27 gears the motor an trans swap was all done befor i found it abandon. i went thru the proses to get a title for it it took me a year an a half to get one leagely it was worth it i love this willys!!

i have a friend that would trade me one of his 2 1962 willys pickups for my 1998 f150, i have always wanted one of each (wagon an pickup) but i have never drivin one that was all stock an want your guys opinions on what i should do. this would be an around town truck with some highway driving but only about 10 to 20 miles at a time. the f150 used to be my DD but i since got a 1991 wrangler that is my DD an im tossing this back an forth what do you guys think about this? thanks in advanced lookforword to talking to you guys

oh an here are a few pics of my wagon

this was when i first got her
3cb13f43.jpg

an this is last year parked next to my friends monter a 66 mustang on a 88 grand wagoneer chassy
b646e5b7.jpg

Welcome to the forum Evan... :cheers:

Pete

Hello Evan and welcome to the forum....based on your pictures, you'll fit right in here with us "crazy's" As far as EricB's post...Eric is the prez of the looney's....I'm just one of the Nutz! Keep it on the road with the dirty side down!

Back