New Member? User title ideas

Not too bad, except "Well Oiled" I can think of way too many derogatory comments associated with that. Of course, my mind is also in the gutter about 88.9% of the time.

I suppose the rest of the list would be guilty by association, once your mind wanders... :D

I haven't done anything further with this, but am willing to put these up for now if everyone likes them...

Pete

I move that the user titles that Pete suggested in post 17 be put in to use; effective immediately. Do I hear a second?

So, it's unanimous then...:cheers:

Pete

and there was much rejoicing!

Pete - you ever think about giving yourself a title. Now its says administrator. how about Supreme Commander, Boss, Master of the Willys Web Stuff. just thinkin out loud.

Last edited:
and there was much rejoicing!

Pete - you ever think about giving yourself a title. Now its says administrator. how about Supreme Commander, Boss, Master of the Willys Web Stuff. just thinkin out loud.
LOL;)

Supreme Allied Commander? :eek:

Try these on for size...

0- Knuckle Buster
1- Gear Grinder
2- Bigger Hammer
3- Sharpest Tool
4- Precision Fit
5- Well Oiled

Also, I have adjusted the current ranking setup so that New Member becomes Member after 5 posts, instead of 25. Pete

Hi Pete. The new ranking levels may have an error as to when these levels are achieved or are the first three levels very close together? I've noticed that level 2 "Bigger Hammer" was achieved at 10 posts. Is this correct? Maybe check all the levels for the correct amount of posts per level. Can you post how many posts are required to reach each level? Thanks Pete. Pivnic

Hi Pete. The new ranking levels may have an error as to when these levels are achieved or are the first three levels very close together? I've noticed that level 2 "Bigger Hammer" was achieved at 10 posts. Is this correct? Maybe check all the levels for the correct amount of posts per level. Can you post how many posts are required to reach each level? Thanks Pete. Pivnic

Fixed...

Pete

How about "Axle Deep", a "Roller", "Daily Driver", and "Trailer Queen"?

At first I thought this post was a waste of time.
Second I though it already used up more of my time than I could deal with.
Then, I started thinking, and laughing, etc.....

How about:

No Brakes
No Title
No Gas
No Run
No Air
No Start
No Charge
No Work
No Money
No Wife Anymore
No Brains