Suggestion Box

Can't view Old willys site with FIrefox

When using Firefox browser, I do not see the "normal website". What I see is all words telling me the same thing as if the pictures were there. Prior to this occurring I had a warning that the Old Willys site had malware, probably from the browser. I had the choice of leaving or allowing it to load I chose to allow. That is when this started. I can see the pictures if I Scroll way down on the page that is open with the text.
If I open with internet explorer, everything acts normally. Any thoughts on this?:confused:
other URLs have not been affected.
Stan from Nebraska

When looking at the list of threads within any OW forum on a desktop, there is a set links just after the thread title that lets the visitor jump to a particular page or to the last page of that topic. I find that very useful when returning to previously read threads.

Unless I'm overlooking it, that feature doesn't exist in the downsized mobile version. A "last" link wouldn't take up a bunch of handheld display real estate and it would save the return visitor from having to open to the 1st page and then scroll aaaallll the way down to the bottom ([sigh] my poor finger) to get to the double-arrowed "last page" link to read the latest posts.

Can't view Old willys site with FIrefox

When using Firefox browser, I do not see the "normal website". What I see is all words telling me the same thing as if the pictures were there. Prior to this occurring I had a warning that the Old Willys site had malware, probably from the browser. I had the choice of leaving or allowing it to load I chose to allow. That is when this started. I can see the pictures if I Scroll way down on the page that is open with the text.
If I open with internet explorer, everything acts normally. Any thoughts on this?:confused:

other URLs have not been affected.
Stan from Nebraska

Stan,
I know yours is an older post and I, too, had issues with Firefox exactly as you described in the past. However, mine were not limited exclusively to this site. That browser choked elsewhere.

There seems to have been some division amongst the Firefox community regarding future direction and legacy extension support to the point the forked version (Waterfox, I kid you not) is gaining popularity. Personally, I haven't had any issues here with Firefox Quantum version 63.0.3 (64-bit).

John

Something i would like to see returned ...if possible... is the location of registered members.....like it was on the old version .....that tells us what part of the country ....or the world they live in. State or country would be nice....or have city as optional listing if desired....i dunno,...just a thought.. be nice to know where everyone is coming from when reading/reply to posts.

Larry

Something i would like to see returned ...if possible... is the location of registered members.....like it was on the old version .....that tells us what part of the country ....or the world they live in. State or country would be nice....or have city as optional listing if desired....i dunno,...just a thought.. be nice to know where everyone is coming from when reading/reply to posts.

Larry
I miss this feature too. I'll see if I can figure out how to get it back...
Pete

Something i would like to see returned ...if possible... is the location of registered members.....like it was on the old version .....that tells us what part of the country ....or the world they live in. State or country would be nice....or have city as optional listing if desired....i dunno,...just a thought.. be nice to know where everyone is coming from when reading/reply to posts. Larry

Got it figured out... Now displaying join date and location along with name, model and year.

Awesome ..!!..Thats Great..!! Much Better..!! very helpful for planning events or even buying/selling parts to know at a glance whether or not a person could do this...... or just to simply know who might be living in your backyard and you dont know they are there......Thank You Pete..!!

Larry

Back