Age poll, tell us how young you are here.

(My age) - (Willys years) = 0 :D

Really really old and smelly at 52 here...2 of my pojects (a 47 CJ2A and a 1953 Chevy rat rod) are older than me...my Willys cab project I think is about about the same age as me....my plow Jeep is a 1965 so it is younger than me.....

MikeC

I've got 2 things that still start up and work that are older than me. my 45 MB and my slightly younger than my Jeep wife. I've used up AT LEAST 9 of my lives. 2 medical, 2 flipped Jeeps, 2 heavy equipment rollovers, 1 gas tank explosion, 1 Jeep through the ice, 1 horse with a bad attitude and at least 1 dumb ass drunk adventure (I don't remember but my friends do) oh-oh that's more than my alloted my 9. Still doing heavy physical labor in construction at age 62 and enjoying most of it! diggerG

Hello Folks!!! I'm back on the forum, so deal with it...ha. ha. My Wagon is a 1962, I'm 61 yrs. old, going on 85. I miss you all, special the friends from Mohab reunion.

56 just last week,
going on 90 seventeen spine operations, the first one was caused by a willys
I blew L 4-5 breaking lug nuts loose on my 58 on thanksgiving day 1986, but i am still working and i just consider a back surgery as going in for a tune up. I have been working on willys since i was 4 1/2 have a picture of helping dad change a motor on a 58 pick up in jan 1962. i would post it but i cant get it to down load.

Back