Mar 20, 2010
Northern AZ
First Name
Kevin
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Does anyone else have a Traveler or have any info on them?

Here are a few pics of mine.

-- makes a fine shooting bench too

hello i am Alberto from Italy! x compliments your Traveller. I wanted to ask one thing: where the code is written on the frame Vin? I urgently need to know. Hello Albert

64 Traveler, here's a pic of mine, lying somewhere in the forests of Serbia, near the place I live:

image.php

Yes, I guess it's the traveller, pretty much the same as wagon though, I have most of its parts in grandpa's garage, ready to be used for my wagon, if needed... (I own the 57 Wagon, under rebuild)

alberto4x4 said:
hello i am Alberto from Italy! x compliments your Traveller. I wanted to ask one thing: where the code is written on the frame Vin? I urgently need to know. Hello Albert

I have no idea where the number is on the frame. I've been told they're supposed to be on the drivers side between the firewall and frame horn. I've had the front sheetmetal (fenders, grille, core support) off of mine and did not find any numbers, I've never had the body off so I don't know if they're under there or not.

@ wally72

Any traveller pictures having the above mentioned trim?

willyswagun said:
@ wally72

Any traveller pictures having the above mentioned trim?

My Traveler at the top of the page has the stainless trim on it.

Damn, is that what it is??? I found one in Minnesota, I thought someone had added the back windows to a sedan delivery...now you got my interest and I'm trying to buy the one in MN cheap....tell me more!

Better late than never. Here are some pictures of my '64 Traveller... slowly going back to stock:

It has the second gas tank:

230 OHC Tornado:

Just got her going a month or so ago:
[video=youtube;EGRmbu7twf8]

Back