San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Hi all,

Kevin and a few others suggested posting old Willys pictures in a thread, so here are a few to get this one started. Please feel free to add your own.

Here is one from 1965 of my Grandpa and his 1955 Wagon in rural southeastern Humboldt County (Northern Coastal California):
Willys Wagon 1955 Buck Mtn Feb 1965 (enhanced).JPG

Here are two more of similar trips in 1967, this time going to get Christmas trees:

Willys Wagon 1955 Grandpa B (4).JPG

Here are a few of my Grandpa, the 1955 Wagon, and my Dad and his Boy Scout buddies going sledding in the same general area:
Willys Wagon 1955 Grandpa B (5).JPG
Willys Wagon 1955 Grandpa B (7).JPG

Willys Wagon 1955 Grandpa B (6).JPG

Here are several of Grandpa's 1955 Wagon doing summertime work up at the cabin:

Family history-1955 Willys Wagon working at cabin.JPG

Family history Buck Mtn 1955 Willys Wagon.JPG

Family history Buck Mtn Willys Wagon.JPG

Here are some of the Willys coming back from fishing with my Dad and Grandpa:

Family history-Grandpa B fish 2.JPG

Last edited:
Scramboleer,

Those are some cool pictures, brotherman.

I've already posted my picture in another place or two on this forum but I'll join the party. The picture of a picture is of me and my sister on my dad's '57 FC-150 in 1969 in Votaw, Texas. The other day I asked him what ever happened to the FC and he said that he traded it for a tractor. That place was pretty special way back then (I haven't been there in decades). My dad had three fields with various crops and 40 some odd acres of piney woods that adjoined a huge chunk of what we call out west, State Land. Although we never saw the cat we saw "panther" tracks on the property. For those of you who don't know where Votaw, Texas is (which I figure is could be pretty much everyone on here), that previous sentence means a Mountain Lion living within 90 miles of Houston. My dad still hears about occasional sightings although he now lives a bit more NW of there near Livingston.

Willys FC-150.jpg
I'm looking forward to following this thread.

Michael

Attachments

• Willys FC-150.jpg
    Willys FC-150.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 640
Great Pics!

I found this one in the news the other day. It is from some Nuclear test.

LIFE-A-Bomb-1-jpg_145206.jpg

MandAtaco said:
This is a great thread! Here are the 2 I have of my grandfathers ol Willys. Not sure what year it was. These would have been taken in the Charleston, WV area in the 60's.

Mike

Charleston, WV? I was about 80 miles south near Princeton - actually Kellysville - but Princeton will show up on a map. :lol:

Anyway, here are my kids around 1992 ready for a Halloween costume party at the local school. My son was a hobo & daughter a grandfather clock. She won something as I recall.

[galleryimage:17rfiryy]2479[/galleryimage:17rfiryy]

And here are a couple from a year or two earlier when I brought home the power pole I used for our electricity. I strapped the pole down to a trailer I built from a Ford van chassis and used it for the tongue:

[galleryimage:17rfiryy]2483[/galleryimage:17rfiryy]

I made this towbar to fit the Willys, but this is how I used it at the other end:

[galleryimage:17rfiryy]2484[/galleryimage:17rfiryy]

And here it is with the portable sawmill I built and used a lot:

[galleryimage:17rfiryy]2481[/galleryimage:17rfiryy]

hmm awesome photos.. I love them because they remember me all my old memories... thanks for sharing these photos.. I think guys you are very careful about this stuff because my mom destroyed all the old photos.. Good Sharing
Read more about vehicles accessories

Last edited:
Found this yesterday. WTF is it? Never seen it before. Looks like the image is snipped from vid

5c0c4b0f9c065844f24eae6d2f698c98_zpsa2e56ef6.jpg

Edit - added by johnrb3b
France or French Canada.
Custom made 4-door on a stretched frame.
Only pic I've ever seen of suicide doors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back