Aug 16, 2011
San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Jim (Russell) hosted a great West Coast Willys BBQ at the Pacific Coast Dream Machines show in Half Moon Bay (California) on Saturday. There was something for everyone: WWI and WWII planes, classic cars, modern cars, custom cars, logging equipment, monster trucks, helicopters, half-tracks, motorcycles, and of course... Willys. Here are a few Willys pictures as a preview, plus a link at the end to 50+ more.

PCDM2012Willys43.jpg

PCDM2012Willys32.jpg

The group of Jeepsters,

PCDM2012Willys40.jpg

PCDM2012Willys59.jpg

PCDM2012Willys38.jpg

Wagons:

PCDM2012Willys54.jpg

PCDM2012Willys10.jpg

and Pickups:

PCDM2012Willys27.jpg

PCDM2012Willys49.jpg

met on the south side of the Half Moon Bay airport:

PCDM2012Willys03.jpg

All conditions were present, with one important commonality:

PCDM2012Willys52.jpg

They all ran! (unlike my Delivery)

PCDM2012Willys17.jpg

PCDM2012Willys13.jpg

A good time was had by all:

PCDM2012Willys12.jpg

Thanks to Jim for hosting and everyone else who pitched in. I'll post another link to a separate non-Willys album of the day later this week, but in the meantime, here are 50+ Willys pictures from the day: https://plus.google.com/photos/11364822 ... 9rKw2YbhZA

Thanks for the pics, there are some great Willys in there.

I wish there was a Willys show like that up here in Washington. Hell, I wish there was a even a Willys club up here...

I know how you feel.
Chicago is a desert.
I have yet to see an old CJ, Wagon or Truck on the road here besides mine.
On 4 July and Memorial Day the old military guys run the parades, but I've only seen one old, civilian Willys (a CJ-2A) in any parade I've watched or driven in other than mine.
Sigh. :cry:

Oh boy...I want more of it.....great, great pictures. I would have loved being there!!!!!

If anyone wants copies of these pictures, feel free to download them directly off of the google album links. Or PM me separately if you'd like a high-res version (about 3 MB). All of you all have shared so much wisdom and insight; it's the least I can do as a clueless newbie in return.

Back