pickup windshield washer pump and bottle

mkzmomo

Sharpest Tool
Dec 12, 2010
Canada
Willys Model
Willys Year:
Hi,

I need some info regarding, the windshield washer bottle and pump. My truck came with none of them but as the washer nozzle.
What was the OEM bottle and pump... should I try finding one or do you guys have any idea what could be fitted in there.

I need one to pass inspection... :roll:

Wow! Willys with windshield washer? I never saw a Willys with that option. How about a hand held squirt bottle? :lol: I think you might be able to find a universal one somewhere. Try JC Whitney.

Actually they were an option, dealer installed I beleive, and used a Trico kit. For what its worth my 55 had a hole in below the windshield, on the cowl, centered and very cleanly punched. I could not figure out what it was for the longest time, and then determined it was where the spray nozzel went. Being somewhat adventurous, I purchased such a sprayer (used) for a 1965 ish cj jeep, as the picture and dimension suggested a close fit, and many parts are interchangeable, carryover. Once received, it fit perfectly.

I then purchased a vintage trico kit on ebay, its installed but still needs some tweaks.

Yeah, I will look arounf for thr Trico option but if I can't I'll try a more universal one.

:thumbup:

Back