Where was your Willys today?

IMG_0499.jpgI was hoping to get a better picture of the orange Jeep and mine but it was a on a packed street and I just jumped out and took a quick pic. I really love all the custom vehicles on this island.

Love the black Willys ….. After looking for an orange jeep I realized you must be talking about the orange Fiat in the background. Those Italians sure can design some cool jeep looking vehicles.

Love the black Willys ….. After looking for an orange jeep I realized you must be talking about the orange Fiat in the background. Those Italians sure can design some cool jeep looking vehicles.
I love the black Willys also. The orange Jeep is a CJ8 with an LS engine and automatick in it.

My Willys took me and my mountain bike out to our local riding trails, today. It was nice cool 94 degrees!!
c3dcebfdbe24fa5964fd0f8886e7084d.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

I love the black Willys also. The orange Jeep is a CJ8 with an LS engine and automatick in it.
CJ-8 ….. Well I'm glad to stand corrected on this one, The modern color, the length and cut front fender threw me off. Love the Scramblers.

:) it feels like the old girl should be loaded right up with corn, that little 5 gallon bucket looks small sitting all alone in the bed of your truck.

Ended up with about 8 dozen, with most getting canned. Could have filled the bed up, but then what to do with it all. He puts in a large garden and ends up giving a lot away. Just one of those people that loves growing things for the enjoyment.

Towed a stern-wheeler float in our local parade for the Cub Scouts. My youngest son is the one closest to the camera carrying the banner. View attachment 52636View attachment 52635
Hi Eric. Very Cool having your Super Nice Willys Pickup Towing the Cub Scouts Float. The Crowd gets a Double Whammy... Looking at your Great Looking Willys Pickup, and Supporting the Cub Scouts. Way to go! Pivnic

Where was Your Willys Today? Floyd was in a Car Show in Downtown Bailey Yesterday. Good Weather, constant people walking through all day. A lot of people asking all kinds of questions and oooohing and aaaaahing over Floyd. No Hardware this time... Another Car Show next Saturday in Conifer... Pivnic

20180811 Bailey Car Show - Floyd back a ways 5826.JPG
Floyd 714 -20180811 Bailey Car Show - 5827.JPG

Where was Floyd Today? I took Floyd on a short 20 mile trip to Bergen Park near I-70 to meet up with Ron & Chris that were headed back Home to Long Island, NY from doing the Rubicon in California! We had lunch at the "Wild Game Restaurant" In Evergreen, Colorado. Fun was had by all!! It was great seeing you RON and Meeting you Chris (and two more Rons and Fred, not shown). Safe Travels back home! Pivnic

Floyd 724b 20180816 - Chris Pivnic Ron from LI, NY Having Lunch at The Wild Game Restaurant in...JPG

I have following the big adventure of Chris Long Island to the Rubicon on Instagram. Great that you got to meet up.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have following the big adventure of Chris Long Island to the Rubicon on Instagram. Great that you got to meet up. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi Duane. Yeah, it was good finally meeting Chris and the rest of the 'crew'. Ron is a good Friend of mine. They had a Few Adventures on this trip! Had a good time today! Pivnic

Back