Jun 23, 2018
Crested Butte, Co
First Name
Kenneth
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
I just purchased a 1960 wagon about three weeks ago.After moving to Colorado in 2015 I started looking for something to replace my Harley left behind in South Carolina. The Willys Wagon is what got my attention. A lot of the restore work has been done but it still needs some things done. Looking forward to having fun with this ride on the trails here in the Rocky Mts.

Welcome from another Coloradoan, Kenneth. Post some pictures of your Willys Wagon. Is your Wagon Stock or Modified? What type of Colorado "Trails" are you planning on doing? This is a great State to be in for all Levels of Trails up in the 'Hills'! John (aka: Pivnic)

Welcome to the forum Kenneth. I'm from South Carolina also, good luck with your wagon and post some pics when you can.:cool:

Welcome from another Coloradoan, Kenneth. Post some pictures of your Willys Wagon. Is your Wagon Stock or Modified? What type of Colorado "Trails" are you planning on doing? This is a great State to be in for all Levels of Trails up in the 'Hills'! John (aka: Pivnic)
Trying to down load photos from my phone. my wagon has been Modified to a 302 V8 and 4 speed trans. also lifted 4 inches with 34 inc tires. The interior is mostly stock but former owner put in a plywood deck in rear to make a platform for camping. I will be putting a rear seat back in so my grandchildren will have somewhere to go with us on rides. We live in Gunnison Co and there are a load of Forestry trails around here to get off road and explore. We moved here from Greer S.C to be close to our @ boys and the grand babys that are 4 and 6.

Attachments

• IMG_2194.jpg
    IMG_2194.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 27
Hello Steve I am very familiar with Iva area. I drove a flat bed hauling lumber all over the east

Back