YNP by Wagon.....from Kansas.

Yes! Late to this party, but not too late to get some new and great ideas!!!!

Quick question; (OK, two questions). Is that a stock wagon jack? And, is that the stock stowage location? I think I have a stock jack for my '55 pickup, but wonder about what's right for my '58 wagon. OK, a third question; what's the correct lug nut wrench look like? (Sorry! your awesome travel stories get my mind wondering almost as much as you and your jeeps do!)
Thanx!!!
The red bottle Jack is a Land Rover discovery jack from a late 90s discovery. It just fit there well.

Yes! Late to this party, but not too late to get some new and great ideas!!!!

Quick question; (OK, two questions). Is that a stock wagon jack? And, is that the stock stowage location? I think I have a stock jack for my '55 pickup, but wonder about what's right for my '58 wagon. OK, a third question; what's the correct lug nut wrench look like? (Sorry! your awesome travel stories get my mind wondering almost as much as you and your jeeps do!)
Thanx!!!
Forgot to add - No idea on the lug wrench I just have a socket wrench.

The red bottle Jack is a Land Rover discovery jack from a late 90s discovery. It just fit there well.
I have the same one in my Wagon. They are hydraulic & telescoping and work well, even with 35" tires. It even picked up my 1900lbs trailer with the wagon on it to change a trailer tire. Mine came out of a 1997 Rover Discovery 1

I have the same one in my Wagon. They are hydraulic & telescoping and work well, even with 35" tires. It even picked up my 1900lbs trailer with the wagon on it to change a trailer tire. Mine came out of a 1997 Rover Discovery 1
Either of you care to post a pic of the jack? It does fit there nicely and I'll bet it's better quality than the HF version I have. Salvage yard find?
Grazie

Either of you care to post a pic of the jack? It does fit there nicely and I'll bet it's better quality than the HF version I have. Salvage yard find?
Grazie
I need to dig mine out. eBay find after seeing a friend’s in his Land Rover.

Here is a link to one on eBay. - no relation. Just searched for it. Price is roughly what I paid for one 4-5 years ago.

Back