My messy garage, Photos tell it all

I think you have plenty of room for 1 or 2 more <grin>

I finally got some help to get part of the shop cleaned out. Here's a few pics I took of the next part that needs cleaned up.

Willys shop -02.jpg

Willys shop -03.jpg

Shop pic -01.jpg

I don't get it, how do you guys keep your garage so neat and orderly ?

View attachment 45115 View attachment 45116

Damn Tom,...!!!

i'd kill...;).. to have garage space like that..!!!! a year ago owner spent $50,000 on a garage addition ..simply to have more space to work on vehicles comfortably....and or future PROJECT)S.....(time stamp in corner) Ready ..Set..GO.!!. IMG_0466.jpg...IMG_0701.jpg...IMG_0736.jpg...IMG_0900.jpg...IMG_1270.jpg...Wow.. got some space in here now...IMG_1381.jpg.. ...IMG_1462.jpg Oh yeah?.....Not For Long..!!!IMG_1475.jpg...then exactly 2 months later....Done !!..IMG_1650.jpg.. complete with new 1000 lb garage door new 4500 sq ft roof to match.

I'll tell ya what it looks like now..remember seeing that big green behemoth....1954 Dodge Power Wagon ..Canadian Radio Communications Vehicle ...that is sitting on right side where it has been last 10 months in various stages of complete disassembly and rework into a cross country camper and the interior of big garage now looks like a bomb went off....Stuff everywhere ..all the new parts going into truck stacked up to the ceiling.. all old rusty, dusty, crusty,..parts that came out of truck stacked along the wall ...The rest is a OSHA approved tripping disaster area... with tools on floor not on a bench that there is no room for ..the chop saw, bench grinder, drill press, welding cart, air compressor ..ETC .. and having 3 motorcycles stuffed in there does not help matters any. To move around is a delicate ballet act stepping over around and through stuff then slipping sideways to other side or to backdoor to rear yard.

if we had a garage like Toms we would not have that problem. i just wish it could have gone bigger but no way to do it in the space alloted. Oh well this is ok and we try to make it work for what we want to do.

Larry

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Back