Jul 22, 2017
Long Island, New York
First Name
Lance
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
Trying to purchase a set of the gauge decals, but the checkout won't allow for all-star discount, how do I accomplish this?
Lance

Trying to purchase a set of the gauge decals, but the checkout won't allow for all-star discount, how do I accomplish this?
Lance

Lance, place the order, and I'll refund the discount through Paypal.

Pete

Hey Pete -

I know you have a lot of spare time on your hands with The annual Moab trip around the corner but ...Has there been any interest in a Forum T-shirt ? I would love to have one or even a sweatshirt with the logo. I’m sure I’m not the only one and the Moab shirts are pretty cool . Maybe if there was enough interest they could be purchased b4 placing an order . Just a thought ,Ken

Hey Pete -

I know you have a lot of spare time on your hands with The annual Moab trip around the corner but ...Has there been any interest in a Forum T-shirt ? I would love to have one or even a sweatshirt with the logo. I’m sure I’m not the only one and the Moab shirts are pretty cool . Maybe if there was enough interest they could be purchased b4 placing an order . Just a thought ,Ken

Ken,

I used to have shirts available through on online shirt printing place, but they were expensive and not very well made so I pulled them down.
I've been toying with a few shirt graphics, but just haven't had the time to gt them dialed in.
Perhaps this summer when things calm down with my day job a bit, I can get back to it.

I'd probably do a pre-sale of the shirts, so that sizing, quantities, etc are handled prior to the order.

Stay tuned...
:cheers:
Pete

Sounds like a good summer money maker for Joseph. My youngest is a starving college student as well . Thx for the feedback. :cool:

Back