Nov 16, 2009
Central, IL
First Name
ArtC
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
Please come join us for the 26th Annual Spring Willys Reunion. May 18-19, 2018. This year’s show will be moved East to a new location in Aurora, Ohio and will feature special events, prizes, in-depth technical presentations, parts vendors (New Old Stock, take off, and reproduction), Willys Jeep folklore, and a “playground” filled with Willys and Jeep classics. A special presentation on the Alaska or Rust 2017 Run, will be given by the the infamous Dave Eilers of eWillys.com

SPECIAL EVENT: We will be building a complete L134 Jeep engine onsite, using a NEW Allied engine block. After completion, the engine will be raffled off during the banquet on Saturday night.

Tickets are available for online purchase as well (need not be present to win but the winner is responsible for shipping/transportation)

Make your reservations now and be sure to mention the “Willys Reunion” to receive our group discount on your room.

http://willysreunion.com/swr18.htm

Art C

Willys Reunion Staff - (Web Administrator)
art@willysreunion.com
http://willysreunion.com/

Man, that's really tempting. I used to live right by there. I may have to find a way to drag my wagon up there.

Anyone with a car hauler heading up from FL? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm coming. Is there a "Schedule of Events" available yet? Reason I ask, I'm pretty close and will drive up the first day, stay just the one night, and go home after the end of the festivities.

I'm coming. Is there a "Schedule of Events" available yet? Reason I ask, I'm pretty close and will drive up the first day, stay just the one night, and go home after the end of the festivities.

Schedule is not locked down yet.

Does the location change each year?

It's close enough to drive the old girl this year.....but any more I'm not so sure lol

Last edited:
The location changes based on several factors ...we were going to stay in Columbus, in this year but that hotel closed.

This also a great swap meet show lots of sellers and buyers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had asked earlier if a Schedule was known yet. I live only an hour or so away, and I'm trying to decide if I should come over the night before so I can be there ready for action first thing Friday morning - or if nothing much is going on til 10 AM or noon or whatever, then just drive over that morning and save the cost of a night at the motel. Any opinions from people that have attended in previous years? Thanks.

Registration mailed, reservations made!

Steve - just DRIVE the wagon up, and fly home - you'll gain back the time from the slow drive by going home at 500 mph....

Last edited:
Don, that would be a cool trip, but if I make the trip up there, I'm bringing whatever parts I have off the CJ2a I bought last month to sell. Might be hard to stuff a CJ2a frame and axles in the back of the wagon. [emoji23]

On the other hand, it would be a great selling point!

Put an axle under the CJ2A frame, make it into a trailer, pull it with the wagon. Now it's REALLY an adventure!

Back