First Name
Juergen
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1961
Hello,
My name Jürgen and i'm from Germany.
First at all i hope my english ist not too bad for you.

Since a few days im am a very lucky Fc owner of a Willys FC 150 from 1961. The FC is ready to drive but there are always a few things to do....

20171211_095606.jpg20171214_150753.jpg20171221_111250.jpg

Now i have a few questions....

i would like to remove the Door panel because the lifter for the windows did'nt work. How can i remove the Door handle and the window lift-handle?

best regards fro Germany, Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

herzlichen Wilkommen bei uns ins Willys Forum. Your FC looks really nice. Congratulations. They are really rare. I lived for four years in Germany and occasionally would see a CJ or military Jeep, but never saw a FC. Yours looks to be in really nice shape.

Here are a few threads that may help:

http://www.oldwillysforum.com/forum/showthread.php?1927-Removal-of-door-handle-and-window-crank

http://www.oldwillysforum.com/forum...e-interior-door-latch-handle-and-window-crank

Good luck.

Schönen Gruss aus San Franzisko,

Dan

Hi Dan,
Thanks for welcome and thanks for help.
That's the way to remove the door handle and the window crank. it's so easy when you know what you have to looking for.

I Think the black lift-arm inside the door which lifts the glass should be a plan steel and not be twisted like in the Photo.
20171230_193414.jpg

where in Germany did you lived

Schöne Grüße aus dem Schwarzwald, Jürgen

Last edited:
Welcome to this site Juergen. I have some of those doors for parts if you need something.
All of my ancestors on my fathers side were from the Hamburg area. (Came here 1867)
diggerG

Hi Dan,
Thanks for welcome and thanks for help.

Where in Germany did you live?

Schöne Grüße aus dem Schwarzwald, Jürgen

Mostly in the south: two years in Freiburg (not far from you in Lahr), three summers in Weissach, Regensburg, Muechen, a year "studying" in Koeln, and a summer across the border in Zuerich. I loved it.

Thank you all for the Welcome,

@DiggerG
For the moment I could restore the old arm, hope it will do his work again. Otherwise I'll contact you, Thanks.

Back