Jul 22, 2017
Long Island, New York
First Name
Lance
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1955
I'm trying to add photos to my build thread, yes, I see the box, but when clicked, the "From my computer" box has NO opening to allow photos to be added. Problem? solution, please???
Thanks
Lance

Hi Lance ...

You get a popup box and there are two tabs at the top...
one is 'from my computer'

There are no files in the box BUT at the bottom is a clickable link 'Select Files'
If you click that, it will let you look around the directories and select a file

Nope!

That is precisely the problem, the small included box does NOT appear, just the larger grey box, when the COMPUTER tab is selected.

Hi Lance ...

You get a popup box and there are two tabs at the top...
one is 'from my computer'

There are no files in the box BUT at the bottom is a clickable link 'Select Files'
If you click that, it will let you look around the directories and select a file

All I get is the grey box, no white inner box. The odd thing is that it worked for me up to about 2 weeks ago, but now, NO white inner box.
Lance

Have you tried cleaning out your cache for your browser.

I moved off win7 about 2 years ago and use vivaldi as a browser.
So if this is a win7, IE issue I'll be of limited help.

I would try 3 things:
1. clear your browser cache. cold boot the computer (turn off --count to 10 -- turn back on) and log back in and try again.
2. use a different browser (try vivaldi or firefox or mozilla if you don't want to dance with google chrome)
3. try using the basic uploader button and see if that works for you

Let us know how it goes.

Internet Explorer is well know for issues like this...

justwondering's advice is good, sometimes the cache gets clogged up and won't let things load as they should.

Pete

Back