Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1955 Bermuda Hardtop

First Name
    Brian
    Year
    Model
    Post Thanks / Like
    bt.jpg Well it's been a while since I updated this thread. I have decided to build my Bermuda into a street legal version of the Gasser you see in the photo shop. I have started collecting parts for the conversion, including a vintage Ford Super Duty hood scoop, a mid 50's Chevy truck straight axle, S-10 rear end, and some weatherstripping. I will have a ton of parts to trade for the few trim items I will keep. I will have the Hurricane 6 and auto trans, all the side trim, both bumpers with gravel shields, front and rear bench seats, an original steering wheel, with much more for sale or trade!

I have also been busy jumping through all the hoops Nebraska requires, to get a title for a car that didn't come with one. I should be getting a Bonded title in the mail within a week or two. That means it's a title that has an attachment for 3 years, and if no previous owners come trying to claim it, they issue you a regular title free and clear after that. I have spoken to the last titled owner, and he wants no part of the car, so it is safe! I will be having the door logo made into a decal, using the clever name "Bermuda Triangle", get it?
    Last edited by 55Bermuda; 06-12-2018 at 12:08 PM.