Oct 23, 2016
La Crosse Wisconsin
First Name
Austin
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1948
If anyone didn't notice, Walcks was down the entire day yesterday. Opened it up this morning and its a new website!

Love the picture on front page. I have been to Walcks shop several times and it definitely looked a lot different in my visits....

Got their app on my android phone,been using it for prolly year and a half. So user friendly,it's the only place I buy from.

If anyone didn't notice, Walcks was down the entire day yesterday. Opened it up this morning and its a new website!

Great looking refresh. Interestingly I don't find any reference to wagons and trucks... unless you drill down through "Shop by Category" and then select "Model".... of course, the parts are all there, etc.... just odd that they don't highlight the wagon and truck otherwise.... am I missing something?

Anyway, still one of my favorites to purchase from...

Over the last month I've used the majors websites a lot. While Walck's generally has what I need, I find their site to be a little clunky with some items difficult to find.

Great looking refresh. Interestingly I don't find any reference to wagons and trucks... unless you drill down through "Shop by Category" and then select "Model".... of course, the parts are all there, etc.... just odd that they don't highlight the wagon and truck otherwise.... am I missing something?

Anyway, still one of my favorites to purchase from...

First thing I noticed as well... I'm in talks with Carl about a wiring harness and may make a comment on it... Fair share an all...

That was the second thing I noticed, the very first thing was ..... "Willey's jeep parts" and ""The Leader in Willy's Jeep Restoration" There is no ' in Willys.

I've been trading email with Robin, their new website isn't taking the OWF All-Star discount code at the moment. They are working on it...

Pete

I've been trading email with Robin, their new website isn't taking the OWF All-Star discount code at the moment. They are working on it...

Pete

I was on the phone with Carl this morning, and he said the same thing. In fact, I have been trying to order through the website and the app all day and still can't get it to complete an order. Ohh well, the price we pay for technology...

UPDATE:

They are still having issues. After talking to Carl yesterday, who told me to put my order through online, I tried to complete the order and submitted it.

Came back with a server error and didn't receive an order confirmation email so I decided I'd wait another day or so...

Last night I checked my Credit Card account and have two Walcks4wd charges! Emailed Carl and while the site took my money, it didn't give it to them, nor place the order.

Robin emailed me and said that when the techs get the website fixed they will refund me one if not both charges.

So I would call and check before using any of their ordering systems, online or mobile app, as their system is definitely messed up right now!

I received an email from Robin this morning and, for what it's worth, the All-Star discount code should be working on their website.

Pete

Yes, my last order Robin had to cancel on her end and then she took it over the phone and gave me the discount that way. Its out of their hands as they hired someone to do the website for them.

Back