2018 OWF calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm missing something here - when I go to buy the 2018 Calendar, in My Cart it comes up as a 2017 Calendar? Just a typo?

Last edited:
My entry. Been my daily driver for 30 years.

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Outside 2.jpg
    Outside 2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
My 1960 FC-170 "Standard Cab" (no rear quarter windows) as found:

DCP_2231.jpg

Here is my 51 truck as it sits today....IMG_20171020_111815784_HDR.jpg....last year i sent a pic of his truck...the White Beast ...was going to send another but thought Hey,..., since my truck is now up and running and driving on the street as of a couple months ago this is what i am running around town in and taking to Car Shows and work ....occasionally.....when i am not wrenching on it ....Always!......last few days has seen me trying to get the stock heater box installed and plumbed at the moment.

Larry

Here is my 51 truck as it sits today....View attachment 41010....last year i sent a pic of his truck...the White Beast ...was going to send another but thought Hey,..., since my truck is now up and running and driving on the street as of a couple months ago this is what i am running around town in and taking to Car Shows and work ....occasionally.....when i am not wrenching on it ....Always!......last few days has seen me trying to get the stock heater box installed and plumbed at the moment.

Larry

Thanks Larry. Works in progress are encouraged. We love Willys iron, in all shapes, states, sizes and colors.

....We love Willys iron, in all shapes, states, sizes and colors....

Colors?....Yeah ....i got'em alright! a regular Skittles rainbow! ...Lets see now,......i got ....Green, Gray primer, Red Primer, Cheasepeake Grey, Dove Grey, Anodized Bronze, Black, Blue ,Silver, Rust Orange ,and Bondo Tan. ....oh one more.....lest i forget.....BLOOD Red!!

Larry

102f13709445aba19ca95c96b79d4cfb.jpg

Posting for Joseph-

1951 Willys Wagon in Canyonlands Nat'l Park, Utah.
13108508_1122809631098668_1305970368_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back