2018 OWF calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can i atatch my picture from my iPhone? Can anyone help me, please?

Hi Renato,

Posting pictures can be confusing (it first was for me anyway). Try this:

1. Click on "reply." A message box should appear.
2. Along the top of the message box is a row of icons. Click on the third from the right. It looks like a tree in a picture frame.
3. That brings up an "insert image" box with two tabs: one tab lets you upload a picture from your phone or computer. The other tab lets you upload a picture from an external website like Google photos. We'll skip this one for now.
4. Click on "choose file." This lets you browse your computer or phone for a picture. Select the picture by clicking on "open." This brings you back to the "insert image" box.
5. Click on "upload." Note: it may take a few seconds for anything to happen.

Cheers!

.FullSizeRender.jpgI would like to submit this picture in consideration to the calendar 2018. 1972 Willys pickup military version 3/4 ton running a 182 cid F head 2 bbl carb 140 hp made in Brazil only.

Last edited:
Calender Picture

18 pictures submitted so far. Keep ‘em coming.

I'm unsure if this is where I should post this picture for consideration on the calendar. This is my 1948 Willy's Jeep Pickup, parked in front of my old restored auto shop, seen in the background. It is identical to the original shop Jeep pickup used at the shop, (hence the lettering) back in the 1950's, '60's and 70's. It is equipped with a Go Devil 4 cylinder engine, 4 wheel drive and is basically all stock and in excellent running condition. The shop was originally built in the late 1930's. More information on the shop and the truck can be found here:

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51567

If I should post the picture elsewhere, please let me know.
Thank you, Thomas

Geez Thomas. Saw your shop somewhere else on the web. Very, very impressive! Even more impressed, now that I know you own a Willys:]. Just realized where I saw it after reading your whole thread. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:

I'm unsure if this is where I should post this picture for consideration on the calendar. This is my 1948 Willy's Jeep Pickup, parked in front of my old restored auto shop, seen in the background. It is identical to the original shop Jeep pickup used at the shop, (hence the lettering) back in the 1950's, '60's and 70's. It is equipped with a Go Devil 4 cylinder engine, 4 wheel drive and is basically all stock and in excellent running condition. The shop was originally built in the late 1930's. More information on the shop and the truck can be found here:

https://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51567

If I should post the picture elsewhere, please let me know.
Thank you, Thomas

Three cheers for Gus!

OK, upon encouragement from lbpa18, I will submit the recommended photo of my just-acquired Treasure. It is a 1948 4 wheel drive truck, completely original and unmolested, original paint, 134" flathead Go-Devil. And not moving or running for about 50 years. Still has the 1960 Oklahoma tag on it, and I have the Registration for that tag! I got it from the heir of that owner, who had bought it in 1956 (and then let it sit out in Oklahoma since the early '60's). So I guess I am the 3rd owner, don't know its story between 1948-1956. IT WILL LIVE AGAIN - but it will take me a little while. The photo is from retrieving it and having just put replacement (original) wheels on it to be able to move it and load it up. Her name is Willa Dean, after the widow.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Geez Thomas. Saw your shop somewhere else on the web. Very, very impressive! Even more impressed, now that I know you own a Willys:]. Just realized where I saw it after reading your whole thread. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the kind words Brian. My ownership of Willy's products goes back a very long way.

I bought this 1949 Jeepster when I was a junior in college in the early 70's and I owned it for over 25 years. Thus began my love of Willy's ruggedness and simplicity.

PLEASE NOTE, THIS PHOTO IS NOT TO BE VOTED ON FOR INCLUSION ON THE CALENDAR.

Thomas

Not much time left for voting, but here is a shot of my 57.

Attachments

• IMG_6614.jpg
    IMG_6614.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 52
Jeepster last trip before the Winter storage.

Ok I'll bite, but not the best background. Just the last trip this Fall to the pumpkin patch, then to Lowes before heading home. My wife says I can't call it a convertible because I can't convert it without a top. I just use it daily in decent weather for errands around town. Too rough up close for anything show wise. I still drive it whenever possible because I love it warts & all.

Attachments

• CIMG3711.jpg
    CIMG3711.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 43
Here we are going into the last day of the 2018 calendar selection...

33 Willys pictures submitted
421 votes
1 day left to submit a picture and vote on your favorites

Order here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back