San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
OWF forum members,

The 2017 Old Willys Forum calendar proved to be a big hit, so it's back for 2018. Here's the overview (basically the same as last year except one picture per member and we're moving the date up to get it to you hopefully in time for Christmas):

• 2018 calendar (12 months)
  • Very simple design
  • Each month will feature a forum member's Willys (more on that later) in any location or condition
  • Cost: estimated $16 including tax, PayPal fees, shipping and handling to US. International orders welcome (extra $ for postage)
  • Timing: delivery by December 23 if you order by November 25.
The calendar will be very simple. You can hang it on the wall of your shop or office or kitchen and write on the days. It won't be a high gloss, professional calendar (if that's what you want, please order one of Bill Norris' awesome "Holy Toledo" calendars).

FAQs:
  • How do I submit a picture? Post it here on this thread.
  • How do I vote on which Willys I think should be in the calendar? Click on 'like' below the posted picture. Vote for as many as you want.
  • What does the picture need to show? Your Willys in any condition, in any location - inside, outside, in a garage, as found in a barn, etc.
  • Does it have to be a running, finished, concurs-ready Willys? No, all Willys in all stages, stock or custom, in-process, or completed are welcome. Works-in-progress are encouraged.
  • How many pictures can I post? One picture per forum member please. If it's not your Willys, please ask the owner before posting.
  • Which pictures will be selected for the calendar? The twelve Willys pictures with the most 'likes' as voted on by all of you.
  • When does the selection end? November 25. Orders need to be placed by November 25 as well.
  • Will I receive the calendar by Christmas? We will aim to get them to you by Christmas, but definitely by New Year's Eve.
  • If my picture is selected, then what? I'll PM you with my email address so you can email me the picture. It should be in landscape format and at least 1 MB (or bigger).
  • How do I order a calendar? You can mail me cash or check to my home, or use PayPal via the OWF store (link coming).
  • Anything else? If you know of a Willys event in 2018, please post it here (name, location, date), and I'll add it to the calendar.

Last edited:
Here ya go Dan, I guess maybe I will be first this year, maybe that will give me an edge to get mine in. Lol.
0906131322.jpg

Dan,

Thanks for taking this on again.

For the project series, I submit a picture of mine.

Duane
ea6e34d1a48026442fd66b9ae6bde0ad.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hi Dan, Thanks for setting up the 2018 OWF Calendar again! Here is My Entry this Year for the 2018 OWF Calendar... This is my 1963 Willys Wagon Plow Truck (Kermit). His job is Mainly Keeping the Homestead Plowed out during our Colorado Winters. Click on the Picture for a Larger Picture View. Thanks, Pivnic

Kermit Plowing Snow Dec 9 2008  043  ##.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dan, Thanks for setting up the 2018 OWF Calendar again! Here is My Entry this Year for the 2018 OWF Calendar... This is my 1963 Willys Wagon Plow Truck (Kermit). His job is Mainly Keeping the Homestead Plowed out during our Colorado Winters. Pivnic

View attachment 40388
Pivnic, I tried to respond to your PM. I got an error stating your message storage was full.

Anyways I do not know any tricks. I used Tapatalk on my phone. In the quick reply there is a tab to attach a photo. The photo was in my gallery on this phone.

Maybe someone smarter than I can answer your question.

Duane

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Tom,

New rules for 2018: everyone gets to submit one picture each, not two like last year. It might keep down on the craziness. Let me know which picture you want to keep in the running.

Tom,

New rules for 2018: everyone gets to submit one picture each, not two like last year. It might keep down on the craziness. Let me know which picture you want to keep in the running.

OK, Thanks Dan, I removed my second picture and will keep the first original one.

Here's my entry. 1958.

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3212.jpg
    IMG_3212.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 75
As much as I love my wagon, I thought I'd throw a CJ in the mix. It's been way more fun lately.
e325044d192e39b80d974dcfd4ea1632.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My submission. I had a hard time deciding between this one and the one in my avatar.
attachment.php

Last edited:
IMG_0167.jpg
Dan I'm sure it's a lot of work putting the calendar together so thanks in advance !

My pic for the calendar was taken and given to me by the previous owner. Its of my wagon sitting in a field in Idaho waiting for a new home. Not a great quality photo but I thought it was cool.

Last edited:
My original Jeepster that came out of my grandfather's garage.
b6ed1651ca23d921b265b4828999c935.jpg

04c7347de3440bba40fc5b0dbebd2c96.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
3059d5a29c7cf7bd246d6c4ad92d63f9.jpg
a98f09436f7f279158d24eed0618de37.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back