Oct 22, 2017
Tucson, Arizona
First Name
Michael
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1951
I don't see an option to STOP receiving an E-mail when someone posts on a threat I started. There is enough garbage in my mail box already. It's probably simple, but I don't see the option. Thank you.

Does it have to be done for EVERY text. Is it built into the system to get an E-mail every time someone responds to a thread?

Yes, it appears to be built in to the system, but you can adjust notifications to instant, daily, weekly, or none. Try this.

1. Click on settings at the top right of the screen.
2. Scroll down. About halfway down on the left, you should see a my subscriptions box. Click right below it on subscriptions (yellow folder). All of your subscribed threads appear.
3. Go to the right-hand side of the screen. In the header, you'll see the word notification. Click the empty box next to it; a check mark appears in the box.
4. Scroll all the way to the bottom. Click on the box that says selected threads. Pick your desired notification.
5. Here, it sounds like no notification is desired. Underneath the header update subscription type, click on the circle that says through my control panel only.
6. Click on Go at the bottom.

That should work.

Back