Great Footage in Canyonlands

Thanks. Love it. Wonder who they were. Anyone who had a friend fly in 4 steaks into Canyonlands is not your average jeeper.

Thanks. Love it. Wonder who they were. Anyone who had a friend fly in 4 steaks into Canyonlands is not your average jeeper.
Glad you liked it! Dave at EWillys did some digging, and found out that the Garners (who filmed it) created a bunch of documentaries around the world. I think that explains the seemingly deep connections with so many different people in the film.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Must have been a good year with all the greenery around,,,anyone know what the ruins and all the land marks look like now,, would be good to compare then and now,,,

Looked about the same at the end of May (the 22nd). Once you get past the Elephant Hill climb and into Chesller Park and Beef Basin, things "green up". They have mixed up several out of sequence places but it is really interesting. I like the American Boy pics at 57:33. Still on my bucket list but no longer on an easy access jeep road (Salt Creek).

Back