Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Ohio

First Name
    Don
    Year
    Model
    Pickup
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, all. Yep, it is out there somewhere, waiting for me to drag it home. So that's my first job, finding it. And I'm working steadily on that. Once found, I'll take lots of photos, count on that. Always love to go back and look at the Before and Afters. Plus nowadays lots of photos taking stuff apart helps a ton when putting it back together. I also love a good road trip, especially when it is to fetch home a new project like this. I have no rational idea why it needs to be a 1947-49 pickup,that's just where my mind zeroed in on. I like the bare bones look, the flat face grille, and the little 134 L Head set up.

2. Likes scramboleer liked this post
    First Name
    Ben
    Year
    Model
    Wagon
    Post Thanks / Like
    There was a bone stock 4cyl truck in Casper, WY a few months ago for sale. It was located at the place below.

Its actually in the photo above. It must have been a barn find and then left to sit. It has the cool tailgate as well.

I am by no means affiliated.
    1957 Willys Wagon with overhauled 1960 Super Hurricane 226 and frame. Driving - but always a work in progress.

4. Likes Vintage Don, scramboleer liked this post
    First Name
    Don
    Year
    Model
    Pickup
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for that, Ben. That's a solid, honest looking truck. I am currently in negotiations on a solid '48 pretty much original, but sitting a very long time. I'll see how this plays out.

6. Likes scramboleer liked this post