2017 Holiday Gift Exchange

My present from Bill Kuran arrived today. Bill, I haven't opened it yet, but I am impressed you were able to fit your red wagon in such a small, flat package. :eek:

Auggie ....
you are at your limit on private messages.
Please send your shipping information to scramboleer.

I'm calling it on flatfenderruben... he's MIA so will be dropped from the gift exchange this year.

JW

I mailed my package to Germain today! Should be there well before Christmas.

Just to recap:

scramboleer sends to flatfenderruben
flatfenderruben sends to Auggie
Auggie sends to Justwondering
Justwondering sends to germain
germain sends to Dual48s
Dual48s sends to Brokenwagon
Brokenwagon sends to Bill Kuran
Bill Kuran sends to scramboleer

If your gift arrives in time, please open it on christmas eve and post pictures of what you get so we can all enjoy the fun!

Let me know if you are unable to send a gift or having trouble contacting your person.
Got mine under the tree.

Bill should get his today or Tuesday.

Oh the fun.

Duane

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas! Received Scramboleers gift package, and the cookies were not gift wrapped and did not last long. Opened the wrapped packages and the photo shows the contents. Thanks Dan, the bank will find a place in my shop display case and the rest of the items will come in handy when I least expect them to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 35
Apologies to justwondering: it’s mayhem here and I should have waited an hour or so before submitting a reply. Cool stuff non the less. Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas! Received Scramboleers gift package, and the cookies were not gift wrapped and did not last long. Opened the wrapped packages and the photo shows the contents. Thanks Dan, the bank will find a place in my shop display case and the rest of the items will come in handy when I least expect them to.

Thanks for the kudos, but that wasn’t me. I sent something to Auggie. Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks Austin, AKA Dual48s

I got a tach-dwell-volts-ohms-amps tester.

Merry Christmas all.

Duane
cf6131b8dad7348701b6b1557d2f2830.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks to Gary (Germain)

I got a couple Willy's Trucks, one of which was hand painted to look like Ole the Farm truck! I also got some nice printed portaits of my truck that I'll hang in the shop and a "Texas business card holder" that will be very useful at my counter at the parts store.

Merry Christmas to All!

IMG_20171215_183159185.jpg

This year looks like a success on the gift exchange!

Everyone has received their gift (or in my case it should be here this week- gotta love living out in the boonies).

Had only 1 person drop from the list but all others have been received.
Soon as I pick mine up at the post office, thats all 8 participants got gifts ...

Thank you all for participating, we can do it again next year!

The deliveries required 8,774 miles to get the packages sent along this path:

2017 willys.JPG

Kinda had to guess on the 'southern california' location but you get the idea.:)

Last edited:
Well this was an interesting week.
Apparently, my husband got the box that Auggie sent last week and forgot to tell me.
Seems that box came on the same day as the box he was looking for which had
seed warmer mats in it.

His box got to the greenhouse, but somehow mine was left in the Suburban.
Today, I took one of the dogs to visit the goats with me and the box was 'found'!

You do realize the goats are about 1 block from the house. A nice walk.
But my dad's old dog loves to ride and its a bit too cool for her right now.
So I load her up once or twice a week to drive over to the goat pen or up to the mail box.

She just loves it.

And she loved the box! I'll have to post photos tomorrow.

Many, many thanks to Auggie and his kids for the dog chews and toys. I'll post pictures of the dogs so you'll know what the dogs look like.

Had two water holding tanks (1,500 gallons each) that had cracked lines due to the extremely, unseasonably cold weather here.
So today was drain, get parts, glue up, and repair before the rain we 'might' get tomorrow evening.

Last edited:
Back