Sep 26, 2017
Oldfield, Louisiana
First Name
Bobby
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Hey guys new to site , in process of acquiring a 64 Willy's pickup. Wanted to join site to learn and pick up ideas. Have had a 47 CJ2A before 40 yrs ago. Bit this one came along and I couldn't resist. Prolly will not post a lot. But didn't want to get kicked off site. Have been on VW board since 2002, kinda used to message boards. But I will respond. Thanks and looking forward to reading board and putting Willy's on road.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum from SW Washington. Lots of valuable info here. The forum is always a good place to start before struggling with a challenge. All we ask is that you share some pics and occasional progress. Not required though. Lurking in the shadows is allowed... ;) Good luck!

Welcome to the forum from SW Washington. Lots of valuable info here. The forum is always a good place to start before struggling with a challenge. All we ask is that you share some pics and occasional progress. Not required though. Lurking in the shadows is allowed... ;) Good luck!
Thanks , I'll post pics as soon as take ownership of it. He's waiting on me to get tractor ready to trade for it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Colorado, Bobby. This is the best Willys Site on the Planet. There's a lot of Willys Information here. All are welcome. Pivnic

Back