Aug 16, 2011
San Francisco, California
First Name
Dan
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1964
Surfing your latest build thread and instead of pictures, all you see is the Photobucket logo and 3rd party hosting?

There are now two quick fixes, one for Firefox and one for Chrome. Each link adds a "patch" to your web browser. Just click on the link below for the browser you use:

Firefox

Chrome

Thanks to Casey (Dimmwatt) for passing these along.

is this a thing the owner of a thread does? or something we each do individually to see the pics?

is this a thing the owner of a thread does? or something we each do individually to see the pics?

Auggie, I believe it's the latter point - each of us has to add the "plug-in" to Firefox or Chrome to see any pictures on Photobucket.

Question:
I am running Microsoft "Edge" which I think may be Windows 10 based. Does Edge run separately from Google Chrome ?
So, the question I guess, is will clicking the "chrome" link do anything for me. I don't have a clue.
thanks

Len

Question:
I am running Microsoft "Edge" which I think may be Windows 10 based. Does Edge run separately from Google Chrome ?
So, the question I guess, is will clicking the "chrome" link do anything for me. I don't have a clue.
thanks

Len

Hi Len,

PhotoBucket may have fixed this with their own solution: a huge "PhotoBucket" watermark on their pictures. Can you see them?

Back