Reproduction 1950-1956 FUEL OIL AMP TEMP gauge labels now available via OWF store

Which gauge labels would you be interested in?

• 1946-1948.5 silver-faced gauges in single rectangular assembly

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • 1948.5-1950.5 black-faced gauges in a single rectangular assembly

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • 1950.5-1951 gauge set with the 0-8 (~4") speedometer

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • 1951-1956.5 gauge set with the 0-9 (~4") speedometer

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • 1956.5-1957 (~6") single gauge assembly

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • 1958-1964 (~6") single gauge assembly

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters
Hi I ordered some labels in January thru pay pal wondering if you ever got the order, It looks like they processed payment. My name is Jay Keep
Hi @Jay,

Just got back from a week in the wilderness. Let me check the records this week, but either way, we'll make sure you are taken care of.

Cheers!

Reactions: Jay
Im in need of guage labels. I was wondering if the will be available again in the future. They are for a 56 truck, I would be interested in a couple complete sets ? Thanks

Im in need of guage labels. I was wondering if the will be available again in the future. They are for a 56 truck, I would be interested in a couple complete sets ? Thanks
Hi Jay,

The gauge background labels AMP FUEL TEMP OIL are in stock; the others are out-of-stock. I am investigating a few print shops to see about re-supply. More to come.

Cheers!

Any word on the speedo and gauge face decals yet? I'm re-cooping from cancer treatments and I'm looking to do this to keep me occupied. Need '52-'56 style. Let me know.

Had paint shop match speedo background color. I bought the labels and still waiting for delivery. Just need the speedo gauge background

Hi Ted,

The gauge labels are in the mail. Still monkey around with actual speedo faceplate background. Looking for a shop to print out the design with the clear overlay which makes alignment and placement so much easier; have the actual graphics file done.

Cheers,

Dan

Hi Jay,

The gauge background labels AMP FUEL TEMP OIL are in stock; the others are out-of-stock. I am investigating a few print shops to see about re-supply. More to come.

Cheers!
Are the guage labels available for a 56. I have the face plate labels and they worked great, Just need guage labels to finish. Thanks

Can somebody please return my messages about the labels I paid for? I’ve sent 2 messages to see on when I can expect my order. I have members waiting for their gauges. Just let me know the status of my order. Thank you!

Can anyone help me with a speedo head/gauges for a 63 wagon? I can't believe I lost mine in a move across country. Doing a full body off with a 4.0 powder coated frame p/s a/c everything from donor 95 ZJ

Don't really care was going to have it refurbished. I seem to have a difficult time finding the large one for the wagon. I have a complete set of used. They are the smaller speedo and separate oil, fuel, amp, and temp. Thank you for responding

Back