Aug 27, 2016
Dixon Il.
First Name
Pat
Willys Model
  1. Forward Control
Willys Year:
  1. 1965
I have a 1965 FC150 Frame, rust free, sand blasted and coated. Mounted on it is a completely rebuilt stock front end and rear end. Brakes, shoes bearings, seals, hubs, drums, cables, springs everything. All bolts upgraded to grade 8. I have all receipts, pics of tear down and assembly step-by-step. Its currently a roller, assembled chassis. New everything. 4 tires, 2 original, 2 not. 2 tires are actually good 2 not so much. Can be used to load system as a rolling unit.
It has new shocks, new E-brake lines, lug nuts, washers, and on-and-on. All new, spotless. Frame is very, very nice. Comes with all components, fan etc.
The original leaf springs have also been completely rebuilt. New rubber, new ubolts, new separation plates, new everything. springs were disassembled, cleaned, coated and assembled per the book. New grease fittings.
I also have new steering components to go with it.
I want $1,500 and its in Dixon IL. 61021
I also have a 1965 FC 150 cab (Clear title)> It has bad rust front wind shield top (It comes with perfect used replacement parts) The rear corners, rusted. But it comes with an excellent set of usable corners.
I have two nice windshields for the FC's 65 & 63. All glass is good accept for one side window. Windshields are $100.00 each
The floors will need normal repair. Doors, handles and mechanisms in excellent condition. Cab is easily restorable because of all used replacement parts. I want $650.00 for it.
I also have many FC parts (65) shift mechanisms, battery box etc etc, lights, bumpers, weight. Tell me what you need.
I also have a 1965 power train. Transmission, xfer case, and motor. All ran when removed. Power train is out, lean and on rollers ready to load.
Frame assembly is in the same condition.
Frame, rear-end, front end, steering etc $1500
Restorable FC cab $500.00
E Transmission, xfer case, and motor. $800.00
I also have the sought after gas pedal mechnism.$25.00
I also have a very nice, factory flatbed. It has two saddle tanks. One for fuel. The other looks exactly alike but it is a storage box with a neat door. It is a pro built unit.$500.00
I have set of seats. Frames are excellent, upholstery and padding not some much. Drivers adjuster is gone $45.00.
I will ship but its pricey, and you will need to pay for packing. I cant ship windshields sorry.
Tell me what you need, I probably have it.
I will send pics to interested parities via e-mail only
pbdelivery126@gmail.com
I will send pics via e-mail. These parts will not last!
Dixon 1.5 hrs west of Chicago, 1.0 hours from Rockford. 1.5 hrs from Quad cities.

Back