new 54 wagon owner

Hey thanks jbco!
I would like to post more current and future pics but I'm not sure where the best place to do that is . Kinda new to this forum stuff . Any info , help would be great . Ken

Hey thanks jbco!
I would like to post more current and future pics but I'm not sure where the best place to do that is . Kinda new to this forum stuff . Any info , help would be great . Ken

Ken,

Maybe start a build thread in the Wagons section (although your wagon looks great as-is).

Thx scramboleer for the tip. I just started an album gallery, although some of the pics are downloading upside down ??
I think it's going to be easier to work on my wagon than it is to figure out this computer stuff. Lol! I have alot
of original paperwork that I thought would be cool to post pics of. Copy of a Firestone tire guarantee dated 1957.
engine rebuild warranty card dated 1963 and some other stuff. I'll keep at it .

Welcome to the forum from SW Washington. Looks like a very nice start for a project. Great condition and very complete. Reminds me of my truck when I bought it. Mine probably had more rust though.

Great user name Brokejeepnut!
Wish I would have been more creative. I originally had purchased a 62 truck but the seller backed out so I kept looking and found this wagon. Can't believe how original this thing is!

Back