Jul 19, 2017
New London Ohio
First Name
Mike
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1962
IMG_0225.jpgJust bought a 62 wagon at an auction. Gonna need a LOT of work so any help on finding parts etc .. would be greatly appreciated!! -Mike

Last edited:
Welcome from Colorado, Mike. Post some pictures of your Willys Wagon and let us know what you think it needs after you get it and have crawled all over it inspecting it! What are your Plans for it and how are you going to Use this Wagon. All this Info will help us help you. Pivnic

Welcome from Nantucket. Like John (Pivnic) I would also like to see pictures.

When do we get to see pictures of yours, John ? Come on, new tons, big tires, come on, lets see the suspension on that beast !

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Pic posted on original post. Will give more details when I actually get home to see it. Gonna need a lot of work but can't wait, always wanted one!

When do we get to see pictures of yours, John ? Come on, new tons, big tires, come on, lets see the suspension on that beast !

Keep your pants on Dave! Floyd still has a lot of work to be done before I can get him back on the road. I've got to take him back to the exhaust shop as I think they had to rush to get him done as he has a couple of exhaust leaks that need to be fixed. Also have a problem with the 700R4 Auto Tranny. This pisses me off as "the guy" that I bought it from stated it was rebuilt. BS! The Shifting still isn't quite right yet. Still have wiring that needs to get done as well. I've been plugging away on my List of stuff that I can do. It will be a while yet. Floyd is getting there, but I think he's taking the Scenic Route!! When he's back on the road I WILL post pics of "the New Floyd". Ok Dave, here is a 'Teaser' picture of part of Floyd's front Suspension. No, It's not a 4 link, but it will do what I'll throw at him! Pivnic

Floyd 549 - One Ton Proj - New High Steer Installation Done 04252017 1.jpg

Back