1959 Willys Delco Remy Generator (FOR SALE)

Greg5565

Well Oiled
Oct 3, 2013
Brentwood, TN
First Name
Greg
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
  2. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1963
  2. 1964
Hi Folks -- I ended up with a Delco Remy Generator in with a box of junque late last year. Could not figure out why it was in with boxes of Willys parts but went ahead and had it restored.

It's a Delco Remy 1102171 which after a little search shows up as being used on a 1959 Willys Utility Wagon or Pickup with 6 Cyl.

I now have it for sale -- It looks very good restored.
PM me if interested and I'll shoot some you some pics. It weighs a good bit so we'll have to work out best way to ship.

Thanks
Greg

Hi Sven - I still have it but after further research, it's actually a Delco Remy 1102172 which was for a '59 Willys pickup or wagon with the 4 cylinder.

Thanks Greg. Mine has the 226. I'll keep looking but thank you so much for your quick reply! Best wishes, John

I still have a Delco Remy 1102171 which is the correct generator for the '59 Willys Wagon / Pickup with the 4 Cylinder engine. Have the original data tag as well as an correct, NOS data plate that I had correctly stamped.
PM me if you are interested and I will send some pics.
Thank you,
Greg

Thanks Greg. Mine has the 226. I'll keep looking but thank you so much for your quick reply! Best wishes, John

Sven
I have a few generators from 226's. I will look around. Are you still looking?

diggerG

Back