Mar 12, 2017
Ontario
First Name
Jordan
Willys Model
  1. CJ
Willys Year:
  1. 1952
So today I got my cylinder head back from the machine shop and they said it's pooched. There's 2 cracks and one has been stitched before they said it was irreparable, and even though I disagree I also know they have a better idea of what irreparable is compared to me. So I guess I have to find a new head, and I sort of did; what I mean by that is I have found them online (rockauto coming in clutch once again) but because of the weight of a cylinder head I feel like I'll be killed by the shipping prices. So what I am asking for is a place in southern Ontario preferably the GTA that sells willys parts and if I can use those sellers in the future for something else that's a plus too, but really what I'm looking for is a cylinder head for a flat head CJ.
Btw I tried searching but couldn't find any information on Canadian willys parts sellers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to confirm, you're looking for a head for the L134?
If you don't have any luck here, try the Cj2a page forum also. There's a decent number of Canadians on there that may be able to help or steer you in the right direction.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes a L134 head sorry for any confusion and ok I will try there next if I don't get any answers on here

So today I got my cylinder head back from the machine shop and they said it's pooched. There's 2 cracks and one has been stitched before they said it was irreparable, and even though I disagree I also know they have a better idea of what irreparable is compared to me. So I guess I have to find a new head, and I sort of did; what I mean by that is I have found them online (rockauto coming in clutch once again) but because of the weight of a cylinder head I feel like I'll be killed by the shipping prices. So what I am asking for is a place in southern Ontario preferably the GTA that sells willys parts and if I can use those sellers in the future for something else that's a plus too, but really what I'm looking for is a cylinder head for a flat head CJ.
Btw I tried searching but couldn't find any information on Canadian willys parts sellers.

Jordan
I've got some good heads. I'm in Mass. USA. If any friends go to SE. New England send them over!
Sorry I can't move close to you. I know someone in Southern Ontario, and they may be coming to see my friends here soon. ????
diggerG

Back