Feb 14, 2017
Arkansas
First Name
Gary
Willys Model
  1. Wagon
Willys Year:
  1. 1960
I was going to list something for sale, but it diverts me to Panjo. Is this a safe sight? I have not seen anything about it.

Just a suggestion, but getting rid of Panjo would probably really help the Classified section; which seems to be a bit of a flop. I for one have tried to use it and won't again, far too much effort, especially when you just want to offer some stuff you have to to forum members for a reasonable price. Instead it went to the scrap yard.

I feel the same way Ken. I see guys just posting things for sale, any reason why we can't do that?
diggerG

When we first started using Panjo, it was a simple clean add-on to the forum software that had a bunch of nice features to manage the classified section of the forum.

It has since become rather complicated, isn't very user friendly, requires log-ins, etc... The benefit to the forum was supposedly a few pennies from sales of items posted through OWF, but it never added up to enough to get a payment from Panjo even after several years. Because it was a pain to use, not many bothered.

I've turned off the Panjo plug-in, and have gone back to a simple forum section for posting classified items. When posting, you will not longer be redirected to Panjo, but will instead be directed to a regular post box where you can place a description, location, and price for your item along with a few pictures.

We'll let it run this way for a while, and see how it goes...

Pete

Thanks Pete, I'll start listing some stuff this weekend and give it a whirl.
diggerG

Back