Sep 21, 2015
New York
First Name
Michael
Willys Model
  1. Pickup
Willys Year:
  1. 1952
Did something change on the forum? It looks like a generic vbulletin forum now, and doesn't have nearly the user-friendliness it used to.
Pictures aren't automatically showing, mousing over thread titles doesn't give you the initial poster's comment, no location info on participants, etc.

Not really liking this format, personally.

Some setting must have changed on your computer. Those items are working for me.

Unfortunately I do not have a screenshot from before. The previous version had the OldWillysForum logo and picture at the top in red, and replies to threads had the buttons above the text entry area. If this change is a setting, it must be in my profile somewhere, would you happen to know where?
I'd include a picture of what the forum looks like now, but even "going advanced" there are no buttons to add a picture.

Ugh... gonna eat a little crow here.

so I looked all over the "site" I was on and found a button at the bottom that said "full site". Upon pressing it, I was returned to the well-loved site I've always enjoyed.
the only thing I can guess is in my searching for frame swap info I somehow got 'stuck' on an archive-style of the site.
Doge...thanks for the idea of the setting change.
Now I'm going to have another cup of coffee (or three) and hide my embarassment by looking at pictures of awesome Willys trucks.

Might have been the mobile version of the forum...

Pete

Back